41

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  When Gu Jiu and Huo Xiang were in school, there was no deep communication at all.

  Even after leaving the campus, there was no contact, so she was not very clear.

  Huo Xiang naturally knew that the two had not had a deep contact.

  He didn't expect Gu Jiu to know why.

  He continued self-consciously: "Not long after I graduated that year, my parents passed away, and they never came back from the plane crash. They were all engaged in this bowl of rice and wanted my son to inherit his father's business.

  I applied for a volunteer list. They have been persuading me at the time, but I still chose finance. I thought I could enjoy my future life with peace of mind, but I didn’t expect them to leave suddenly.

  After they left, I found all the relationship and finally realized it. Their wish is not my interest, but from the moment I put on my uniform, I must be worthy of this uniform and worthy of my oath.”

  Gu Jiu can hear Huo Xiang’s depression and feel him. Emotions.

  He is an army, a man, a man with a mission on his body.

  She did not continue to persuade Huo Xiang, but instead said: "Well, if you are in any danger, don't forget to notify me. The end of the world is only one or two days away."

  "So soon?"

  Huo Xiang couldn't believe it.

  Gu Jiu nodded, instead of looking at the other person, but at the deep sky.

  The weather is always dull these days, with that depression, just like the tranquility before a storm.

  Following her sight, Huo Xiang naturally saw the depressed sky.

  His heart was struggling at this time, and it was still a little unacceptable.

  Has this disaster for mankind really come?

  Obviously there are signs everywhere, but in his own heart he wants to deny it.

  There are too many people in this world, and the whole world will be chaotic in a row when the last days erupt.

  Human selfishness, as well as the dark side, will all explode.

  Thinking of such a scene, Huo Xiang's heart was full of fear.

  It will be a chaotic world where monsters can eat people and know people.

  Gu Jiu didn't know how realistic Huo Xiang was thinking at this time, or even so understanding of post-apocalyptic humanity.

  She looked at the sky, turned her head to Huo Xiang and said, "Call me if you have something, and I will be there as soon as possible."

  Huo Xiang knew that Gu Jiu was going to leave, so he nodded and got out of the car.

  Gu Jiu looked at Huo Xiang standing outside the car with complexity in his eyes.

  In fact, they had contact in the previous life, and they also had some connections with the senior sister.

  In the end, this man also died because of senior sister Liu Yan, and senior sister was also killed shortly after Huo Xiang's death.

  When Gu Jiu was in the capital in her previous life, she did not have too much contact with the senior sister and Huo Xiang.

  Only knowing that the two were in trouble, they hid in a small base on the edge of the capital, where she was.

  Seeing her experience of being oppressed by her family, the two began to fight for her and even bluntly persuade her.

  But at that time, she couldn't hear it.

  Later, the family discovered the attitude of Liu Yan and Huo Xiang, and they even talked badly about Huo Xiang and Liu Yan in her ears.

  At that time, she listened to her family members stupidly, so she didn't pay too much attention to them.

  After hearing the news of the two again, I knew that they were all dead.

  Even after they died, let her know some things that made her full of guilt.

  It turns out that these two people have been helping her in the dark.

  Every time they went out to do a task, they always secretly sent the crystal core they got into her hands.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com