86

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  That powerful spiritual power is definitely not something that a small lotus seed can produce.

  And that spiritual power made Jun Beimo very familiar, and there was a tremor in the depths of his soul.

  He was so familiar, he almost couldn't help but rushed forward.

  Looking at Gu Jiu's figure, Jun Beimo's deep blue eyes showed a dim light.

  Who on earth is this woman, and why does it always make him want to get closer.

  And that attractive breath.

  Although part of it is due to lotus seeds, there are more that radiate from the woman's body.

  Jun Beimo has grown up so much, and for the first time he has such a great interest in a woman.

  And it was because of the mystery of the other party and the aura of oneself.

  He knows that women are beautiful, even very temperamental.

  But the interest in Gu Jiu is by no means an attraction between men and women.

  Gu Jiu saw Xiao Qi faint and hugged him to the sofa.

  Feeling Xiao Qi's steady heartbeat, she stood up and prepared for the next business.

  The moment she turned around, she saw the white wolf standing behind her.

  When Jun Beimo turned around, he quickly concealed all the contemplation and incomprehension in his eyes.

  His deep and faint blue eyes stared at Gu Jiu closely.

  There was still a trace of confusion in his eyes.

  Seeing the confusion in White Wolf's eyes, and the wound in her abdomen that was half bandaged.

  Gu Jiu said to it: "Come on, let's continue to bandage the wound."

  White Wolf watched Gu Jiu turn around and walked to the room. He quickly

  raised his heel, and Gu Jiu heard the soft paws behind him, stepping on the floor. the sound of.

  This made the corner of her mouth a cold arc.

  She couldn't see through the white wolf at this time.

  If White Wolf is really a transforming ability, then why Xiaoqi has changed.

  But the White Wolf did nothing at all.

  This strengthened Gu Jiu's defense against the White Wolf again.

  She couldn't tell why she was so weird in her heart.

  I always feel that this white wolf shouldn't be like this.

  It is definitely not what it looks like right now.

  Through the white wolf, she felt that the other party should be watching everything, domineering and leaky.

  But in front of her, the confused, even ignorant white wolf, in her eyes, turned out to be so disharmonious.

  Could it be that the white wolf is hiding, or he has another purpose.

  Gu Jiu felt that the white wolf could not stay for a long time and should be sent away at some time.

  The White Wolf following Gu Jiu didn't know that the other party had doubted him.

  There is even the idea of ​​wanting to get rid of him.

  He followed Gu Jiu back to the room step by step.

  Back to the room, Gu Jiu didn't let him follow to the bathroom.

  Instead of letting him wait in the room, she turned around and went to the bathroom to take out the tools.

  Seeing the white wolf waiting obediently, even revealing the injured part, Gu Jiu's heart became even more uncomfortable.

  Just because the white wolf looked more harmless, she felt more dangerous in her heart.

  Gu Jiu didn't say anything, squatting down and continuing to bandage the wound for the white wolf.

  Jun Beimo squinted his eyes slightly and looked at the woman in front of him.

  It seems that the temperament of a woman is not like an ordinary family background. If the indifferent temperament is in the capital, it will definitely attract many aristocratic elders.

  Jun Beimo decided to stay with the woman for a while, at least when he was still a wolf, with his hand beside the woman.

  Because he felt that women know a lot of things.

  Especially for the non-humans outside, as well as her calmness and unchanging eyes.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com