75

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Both Huo Xiang and Lei Jie could see that the woman had mutated and was already an unconscious zombie.

  They watched the female zombie pounce again, without any movement for a while.

  If they are bitten by a zombie or scratched by her, they are likely to be infected.

  At that time they will also face it, becoming a part of those disgusting and ugly zombies.

  Huo Xiang thought of the person he shot to death at the beginning, and then thought of what Gu Jiu said.

  He quickly took out the gun from his waist and pointed it at the head of the female zombie who was coming.

  The gunshot sounded, and the female zombie fell to the ground with scarlet eyes.

  Lei Jie was not surprised that Huo Xiang had a gun, because he also had a self-defense gun.

  This is what Gu Jiu used for them to defend themselves on their way to City A.

  But Lei Jie saw Huo Xiang murder for the first time.

  No, that's not a human anymore, it's a zombie.

  He opened his eyes wide and slowed down for a long time.

  When he recovered, Huo Xiang had already dragged the woman's body and walked outside the door.

  The reason why Huo Xiang dragged the corpse out was because he didn't know if he was in the same space as the zombies and would mutate.

  Although the zombie had been headshot by him, he was still not sure whether the zombie would suddenly "live" again.

  Seeing this, Lei Jie stepped forward to help, and the two threw the female zombie's body out.

  When they opened the door of the room, the sound of distant shouts and the roar of loss came into their ears.

  There is already chaos in the hotel.

  There are still a few corpses in the corridor, the bright red color stings their eyes.

  The soundproofing of the room was so good that they didn't hear any sound at all.

  The two threw the body outside the door and quickly closed the door.

  They can only wait for Gu Jiu to come back now.

  Because they can't do anything.

  Even if they have two guns in their hands, who knows how many zombies are in this hotel.

  But after waiting for several hours, they did not wait for Gu Jiu.

  On the table not far away is still the dinner brought in by the female zombie before.

  But neither of them touched, and who knew that there would be a virus inside.

  "Xiangzi, do you think Miss Gu will have any accidents?"

  Lei Jie walked around, his heart confused.

  He thought of the many possibilities that Gu Jiu had encountered, and the more he thought about it, the more confused he became.

  The same goes for Huo Xiang.

  He stopped when he heard Lei Jie's words, with a worried look in his eyes.

  He couldn't answer Lei Jie's question because he didn't know it.

  Thinking of the mystery of Gu Jiu's suit and the large number of weapons he carried, Huo Xiang had determination in his eyes.

  He also thought that Gu Jiu might encounter an accident.

  But I don't believe that she will encounter unexpected events. No matter what she encounters, Gu Jiu will always have a calm face.

  It's as if everything is in her hands.

  Huo Xiang looked at the direction of the door firmly and said: "Don't think too much, since Gu Jiu promised that we will come back, we will definitely not break our promise. We only need to protect our own safety now."

  Lei Jie heard him With this, my heart is quite settled.

  But when he thought that there were all zombies outside the door, all corpses, his heart began to beat the drum.

  He followed Huo Xiang's gaze to the direction of the door, with a trace of anxiety in his eyes.

  It seems that the zombies outside the door will suddenly break in.

  The two did not walk around the room anymore, but moved the sofa not far from the door, and sat down directly opposite the door.

  They are waiting silently.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com