15

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  During the day, Gu Jiu suddenly remembered the memories of his previous life.

  In this city, there is an underground organization.

  They made their fortune by reselling the army, but unfortunately this organization was all arrested some time ago.

  But no one knows where their weapons are stored.

  Even Gu Jiu also knew something about running around in this city through his previous life.

  That batch of weapons was in a bar, and that bar's business was not very hot, and it didn't attract attention at all.

  It's a pity that this small bar hides a lot of weapons.

  In the previous life, these weapons eventually fell into a small team.

  Because those weapons were too many, they only took part of them.

  The rest were handed over to the country directly after coming from the military.

  Now Gu Jiu is thinking of hitting this batch of weapons.

  How could she miss this kind of undesirable thing.

  Gu Jiu simply cleaned up, changed into his casual sportswear and put on a skirt.

  In order not to be noticeable, she still fits into the atmosphere of the bar.

  After packing up, Gu Jiu didn't have the first time to go to the bar.

  Because she is hungry.

  Experienced the end times, tasted the taste of hungry, and knew the importance of food.

  In Gu Jiu's mind, he has the most important cognition to fill up his stomach.

  So when she finishes her stomach, and then goes to the bar, it's the carnival time of the night.

  Before entering the bar, the deafening DJ passed into her ears.

  When Gu Jiu was in school, she had always been a good girl.

  After graduation, Liu Yan was brought into the company directly, and she rarely came to such a place.

  Looking at the people walking around, the excited expressions on their faces, Gu Jiu felt that he was so out of place.

  It's as if she and those people are people in different worlds.

  Think about it instead, isn't it?

  She has lived for two lives, so how could she be like these people.

  The end of the world will come soon.

  These people do not know what they are all alone, swaying money and consuming precious time.

  Maybe this is their last carnival.

  Thinking about it this way, they are also very lucky, and will not wait anxiously because of the arrival of the end times.

  And she will continue to survive in the last days, in order to survive, she will seize all opportunities by unscrupulous means.

  Gu Jiu shook his head and waved away the thoughts in his head.

  She did nothing wrong, she may be the only one in this world who knows the scene after the end of the world.

  Everything she did was to survive.

  Everyone is selfish, and so is she.

  Especially all those encounters in the previous life made her heart more ruthless and cold.

  Gu Jiu raised his foot and walked into the bar slowly.

  Watching the people sitting in twos and threes in Zhouba, and the enchanting dances of men and women on the stage, this is a paradise for people to relax.

  Gu Jiu found a corner in the dark that no one could notice and sat down.

  Looking at the people around, she looked towards the box on the first floor of the bar.

  I remember that in the past life, I heard people say that that batch of munitions was in the underground warehouse in the bar.

  So this bar is a large warehouse underground.

  The organizations possessing this batch of weapons have all been arrested. Time has passed for so long, but no one has used this batch of weapons, and they were finally discovered after the end of the world.

  Does this mean that the people in this bar are not aware of the existence of this batch of munitions?

  Gu Jiu couldn't help having such an idea, but then shook his head and denied it.

  With so many arms, it is impossible to be moved underground quietly, it must be the people who pass through the bar.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com