49

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Lei Jie's eyes were very clear, and there was a stubbornness.

  Such a person is very simple, but this still makes Gu Jiu not trust him at all.

  But she recalled Lei Jie's saying that his mouth was very strict, which made her laugh.

  "The mouth is strict, huh?"

  The elongated voice, with a charm of hundreds of thousands of times, and a trace of badness.

  Let Huo Xiang and Lei Jie on the side bow their heads.

  Obviously it was a serious question, but the voice was really attractive.

  There were also those eyes without the slightest emotion, which made the two big men wonder how to face Gu Jiu for a while.

  Moreover, the two of them were also very guilty at this time.

  Seeing the two of them bow their heads, Gu Jiu frowned. To be honest, she didn't trust anyone.

  Even Huo Xiang is the same, but she can expose the space in front of Huo Xiang, or tell the other party straight about the arrival of the end times.

  All this is just because of the kindness of this man to her in the previous life.

  Even if the space is exposed by Huo Xiang, when the end of the world arrives, she is not the only "space superpower".

  It is just incidental to tell the other party that the end of the world is coming in advance.

  Whether the other party believes it or not, it has no influence on her.

  People's hearts will change, and she is not sure that Huo Xiang will be the same as she did to her in the previous life.

  If Huo Xiang is not worth what she has done, she also has her own way to solve it.

  But now he told Lei Jie the news of the end of the world, which she really didn't care about.

  It's just that Lei Jie, who was next to Huo Xiang in her previous life, hasn't really seen him yet.

  As for Lei Jie's strict mouth, it has nothing to do with her.

  Just when the atmosphere was embarrassing, Xiao Qi stepped forward and looked at Gu Jiu with straight eyes.

  Seeing Xiaoqi's complexion, Gu Jiu knew that Huo Xiang had not treated him badly.

  She smiled at Xiao Qi, turned and sat on the sofa aside.

  "I will leave here today for the capital. I want to ask if you will leave with me. If you are together, then you still have half an hour to clean up."

  Gu Jiu said to Huo Xiang. , But still included Xiao Qi and Lei Jie.

  Huo Xiang didn't react when he heard Gu Jiu's words.

  He looked at the lazy woman sitting on the sofa and said uncertainly: "Leave today and go to the capital?"

  Gu Jiu looked at him with a faint smile, "I'm not interested in repeating it a second time, half an hour. Time to think about it, packing things, it should be enough."

  Gu Jiu took out the map in his backpack.

  This is the first time she has driven to the capital by herself, so she must determine a good route.

  When Huo Xiang heard Gu Jiu's words, he looked at Lei Jie beside him.

  Xiao Qi had already stood behind her when Gu Jiu said he was going to the capital.

  His answer is obvious.

  Lei Jie is an orphan, and Huo Xiang's parents have both passed away. When the two looked at each other, they already had an answer.

  In the next half an hour, Huo Xiang and Lei Jie simply packed up the things that needed to be taken away.

  Because Lei Jie had a good relationship with Huo Xiang, the house he rented was downstairs.

  At this time, Lei Jie didn't know that Gu Jiu had room, so he simply packed up what he could take away.

  Huo Xiang didn't mean to expose Gu Jiu Space either.

  He also simply packed up his things and left with Gu Jiu, the home that he had lived in for more than 20 years.

  A group of four got in the car, left without reluctance, and drove directly to the expressway.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com