56

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Speaking, Gu Jiu bypassed Gu Xuan and stood in front of Yang Zihua, "From childhood to adulthood, as long as I have, you have taken it away. Now that you have taken away this man, what else are you dissatisfied with? What else do you want to take away? You said it, do you want my life?"

  Gu Jiu had a resentment in her tone. Gu Xuan in her previous life did kill her.

  Yang Zihua was always on the sidelines. He seemed to understand something while listening to Gu's family, but he didn't quite understand.

  This time to hear Gu Jiu, he Xiangyebuxiang explained: "Gu Jiu you are mistaken, we Xuan children and there is nothing we ......"

  ! "You shut up,"

  "sub-Hua brother ......"

  However, in Halfway through his words, Gu Jiu and Gu Xuan spoke at the same time.

  Gu Jiu interrupted Yang Zihua in a cold voice, and Gu Xuan also called him wounded.

  Yang Zihua looked at the two women for a while, feeling a little vacillating.

  How could Gu Jiu fail to see Yang Zihua's mentality at this time, she glanced at the scumbag with disdain.

  At this time, she was even more sure that she was really blind in the previous life, otherwise, how could she fall into this kind of man.

  Gu Jiu looked at Yang Zihua coldly, "Remember the text message I sent you two months ago?"

  Yang Zihua's face turned pale when he heard this. He remembered that Gu Jiu had sent him a text message two months ago.

  The content of the text message is that they break up.

  He didn't believe it, so he called Gu Jiu's call back, but he couldn't get through.

  Later, he thought that Gu Jiu was playing a small temper, and it would be better after a while.

  But it has been two months, and he did not contact Gu Jiu either.

  I didn't expect that the other party would revisit the old things today.

  Yang Zihua looked at Gu Jiu's eyes with a wounded light, "I didn't agree to break up."

  "Brother

  Zihua , what about me?" Gu Xuan asked as soon as she heard Yang Zihua's words, she walked to him and took his hand with tears in her eyes.

  Yang Zihua looked down at the "innocent" girl next to her, with dismay in her eyes.

  At this moment, his head was full of Gu Jiu and Gu Xuan's alternate appearance, hesitated for a while.

  Gu Jiu looked at what Yang Zihua still wanted to save, and then looked at the disgusting scene when he met Gu Xuan's eyes at this moment and almost vomited.

  She resolutely said again: "Yang Zihua, we have broken up. Whether you agree or not, we will be strangers in the future."

  Then she looked to the side of Gu Xuan with tears in her eyes, "Gu Xuan, since you like this man, Then I'll give it to you. As for the things I have in the future, if you have the gun again, you have to weigh your own abilities, and I will never be soft on the next time."

  Gu Xuan looked at Gu Jiu's face twisted after hearing this. , The eyes are even more malicious.

  However, Gu Jiu didn't seem to see her emotions.

  She walked towards Gu Guangping and Ye Wanyue not far away.

  At this time the two were still arguing in a low voice.

  No, or just Ye Wanyue scolded the man one-sidedly.

  Gu Guangping sat slumped on the ground, Ye Wanyue looked at him condescendingly, cursing in her mouth.

  "Gu Guangping, you beast, I have been with you for so many years, and you still think about that woman, why are you doing this to me, your heart and liver are

  black-- " Ye Wanyue's verbal abuse is already commonplace for Gu Guangping. .

  He is used to it and will not go back to refute or resist.

  Seeing the man sitting slumped on the ground, Gu Jiu's heart flashed with unbearableness.

  Even if this man has no feelings anymore, he is still her father.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com