82

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  After Gu Jiu finished speaking, regardless of whether the white wolf would follow up or not, he turned and walked towards her room.

  Because she firmly believes that the white wolf will follow.

  Jun Beimo looked at the other person's back, a gloomy light flashed in his eyes, and then he got up and followed.

  Xiao Qi watched Gu Jiu and Bai Lang leave, moving toward the door of the room, without any movement.

  Until two figures walked into the room, the door closed.

  He just sat on the sofa aside.

  But soon his body also expelled impurities as quickly as before, Huo Xiang and Lei Jie.

  Xiao Qi didn't dare to delay a moment, and rushed to the bathroom in the living room for the first time.

  Because he was already prepared, he was not too embarrassed.

  ...

  And after Gu Jiu walked into the room, he took the white wolf to the bathroom in the room.

  Seeing the white wolf lying on the ground, he looked cute.

  A smile appeared on Gu Jiu's face.

  At this time, the white wolf exposed the wound on the ground, as if she knew why she brought it in.

  She smiled and said, "Wait for me here, I'll find tools."

  Gu Jiu left the bathroom and closed the door. Only then did she take out the tools to retrieve the bombs from the space.

  This is all the medicine that I bought in the first place.

  After the end of the world, you will always suffer from various injuries, so you can prepare well in advance, and you are also prepared.

  After experiencing the incident with Xiaoqi, she had already thought of this.

  The reason why he left the bathroom to take tools from the space is because Gu Jiu is still not sure what the identity of the white wolf in the bathroom is.

  If the opponent is a transfiguration, then she must always be careful not to expose any improprieties around the opponent.

  After getting the tools and some medicine, Gu Jiu turned and walked into the bathroom.

  The White Wolf still maintained the posture she had left before.

  Gu Jiu walked to it and squatted down, putting the medicine in his hand aside.

  Looking at the opponent's wound, he began to think about how to take out the bullet.

  This position is a little bit cumbersome and even embarrassing.

  Because of this position, Gu Jiu could easily see the gender of the white wolf.

  Gu Jiu could see the big thing at a glance.

  She suppressed the strange emotions in her heart.

  I don't want to think about it, I study the wound wholeheartedly.

  When Jun Beimo saw Gu Jiu's ears appearing reddishly, he was still a little puzzled.

  I don't understand what happened to the woman in front of me.

  He was puzzled for a while, but didn't want to understand, so he didn't want to.

  Then following the opponent's line of sight, he saw his own wound.

  With this shift of sight, Jun Beimo was a little uncomfortable.

  What did he see—

  he hadn't noticed at all in the darkness before.

  But at this time the thing-it was so exposed-exposed in the air, making him ashamed for a while.

  The three young masters of his family, the majors who came out of the special-species-departments and teams, are now upstarts in the shopping malls.

  Now he did such a thing in front of a woman.

  Although he was a wolf body at this time, it was as if he was a human body without clothes in front of a strange woman.

  Now Jun Beimo's mood is very complicated, even a little embarrassing.

  He moved his hind legs uncomfortably, trying to cover the thing.

  Gu Jiu had already started at this time.

  The knife in her hand cut the wound open, because the bullet hole was too small to take out the bullet at all.

  But as soon as she started, she saw the white wolf's body move.

  This made the knife in her hand, she couldn't help but not control her well.

  It stretched the wound a bit.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com