93

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  But he just didn't get used to it for a moment, and quickly walked towards Gu Jiu.

  From beginning to end, Gu Jiu has been observing the white wolf.

  But nothing was wrong.

  But this is not a reason to leave the other party behind.

  Looking at the white wolf walking by, Gu Jiu opened the bread in his hand and put the bread on the table.

  Turning his head and looking at the white wolf, he said, "Let's eat, we're leaving after eating, and see you later."

  Jun Beimo originally saw the bread on the table with a disgusting look.

  But when I heard the woman said that she was leaving, there was no chance for goodbye.

  This is obviously not going to take him, this is going to part ways.

  Jun Beimo felt a trace of anger in his heart for a moment.

  But then he looked at the woman's indifferent eyes, and felt that this seemed to be in line with the other party's behavior.

  And when the little wolf cub was so painful last night, the woman said that as long as he survived, he would let the other person stay by her side.

  At that time, he saw it, and the little wolf cub's eyes were filled with excitement.

  It can be seen that even though this woman and the little wolf cub are together, they clearly did not accept each other.

  As for the two men, he was not sure what kind of ties between them.

  But one thing is certain, that is, women are very different from the man named Huo Xiang.

  After analyzing these relationships, Jun Beimo walked to the woman and once again showed the wound he had bandaged last night in front of her.

  With aggrieved gaze in his eyes, those paws also pulled on Gu Jiu's sweatpants.

  At this time, his appearance makes people look like a large harmless dog, and makes people want to pet-touch.

  Especially the opponent's aggrieved blue eyes looked very pitiful and made people feel even more pitiful.

  Even Gu Jiu couldn't help but shake God for a moment.

  Those eyes looked like a deep ancient lake, but when they looked closely, they were filled with infinite grievances and light of love.

  The faint blue eyes are watching you, and there is only your feeling in their eyes, which makes people unable to oppose his request.

  Gu Jiu fell into that deep eye for a moment.

  When she was awake, she shook her head gently and waved away the messy thoughts she had had before.

  She will not leave unknown dangers by her side.

  No matter how wronged or pitiful this white wolf is, she will not leave the other party behind.

  Gu Jiu removed his eyes from the white wolf.

  She had to admit that she didn't know why she was always a little different to this white wolf.

  Since meeting each other yesterday, bringing him back is no longer her style of acting.

  He even bandaged the wound for the other party and stayed with him all night.

  The white wolf made her look like she didn't look like herself anymore.

  Gu Jiu didn't like this feeling.

  When Jun Beimo saw the woman look away, he knew that this trick was useless.

  But he still didn't give up, two paws tightly tugging on the woman's sweatpants.

  There was also a low voice in his mouth, "Ao...Ao..."

  The voice was intermittent and still had a trace of "sadness".

  This voice made Gu Jiu put his gaze on him again.

  Even the three people on the side looked at Gu Jiu and Bai Lang.

  At this time, Huo Xiang, Lei Jie, and Xiao Qi had already finished the food in their hands, and even the fruit had been wiped out.

  The three of them watched the white wolf's movements, and then looked at Gu Jiu's cold face, and no one spoke.

  Because they also understand Gu Jiu's style of behavior.

  No one can change the decision she has to make.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com