8

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Seeing that the people in the head office had left, Liu Yan turned around and walked back.

  He can still remember the people around Jun Sanshao, telling her that someone was waiting for her in the office.

  She knew who that person was, except for the dead girl.

  However, just as she turned around, she saw a different Gu Jiu.

  At this time, Gu Jiu was not wearing a company uniform, a casual suit, and no makeup on his face.

  Those eyes also changed the most, not the sentimentality they used to be, they were very clear.

  Liu Yan squinted her eyes, staggered Gu Jiu's body, and continued to walk towards the hall.

  Gu Jiu still had a smiling face, but when he saw Liu Yan's change, he immediately followed.

  She held the message arm and begged for mercy: "Senior sister, I was wrong, I really didn't mean to be late."

  Liu Yan didn't pull Gu Jiu's back away, but she was still unmoved and her footsteps kept going.

  It was not until the two of them entered the elevator that Liu Yan turned to look at Gu Jiu who was hanging on her body.

  My mouth is even more hateful for iron and steel: "You damn girl, I wasted my effort, so that the opportunity to show your face will ruin you. If it weren't for you to take over my position smoothly, why would I be like this? ......"

  Gu Jiu nodded when he heard Liu Yan's words and apologized humbly.

  When the elevator door opened, Liu Yan felt weird when she saw Gu Jiu's sincere confession.

  She took a deep look at Gu Jiu, and when she met those clear and smiling eyes, she always felt something was wrong.

  But again, she walked out of the elevator and went straight to the office.

  And Gu Jiu kept up with her.

  Sitting on the office chair, Liu Yan took out the lady's cigarette from the drawer and lit it.

  The smoke exhaling from his mouth made Gu Jiu unable to see the face of the senior sister at this time.

  "Let's talk, what happened to you?"

  Liu Yan asked after a while.

  She and Gu Jiu have known each other for so long, and she still knows each other, knowing that she must be ill.

  And the other party is wearing casual sportswear today, which means that he has no intention of going to work at all.

  Although Liu Yan is not very old, she has the ability, has a background, and grew up in the environment since she was young, so that she knows how to observe her words and colors, and see many things that others can't see.

  Gu Jiu straightened his body immediately when he heard Liu Yan's words.

  To be honest, she really didn't know how to tell her senior sister that the end of the world was coming.

  This is really ridiculous for humans, and no one would believe it.

  Since the senior sister had already asked, she naturally found something.

  And she didn't intend to cover it up.

  Gu Jiu sat down at the desk and smiled indifferently.   She

  immediately raised her head and looked at the smoking elder sister, "Senior elder sister, I want to resign."

As soon as her voice fell, Liu Yan's cigarette trembled.

  What followed was quiet, and the whole room was very quiet.

  Gu Jiu could even hear the violent ups and downs of Senior Sister's breathing.

  She knew how angry the senior sister would be when she said this.

  She raised her head to look at Liu Yan sitting at the desk, and frowned when she met the angry eyes.

  Even if the senpai gets angry, she won't be so angry.

  "Boom..."

  Liu Yan patted the table top vigorously.

  With anger on her face, she looked at Gu Jiu even more hate iron and steel, "Say, did the Gu family secretly do something?"

  Hearing Liu Yan's words, Gu Jiu finally understood why the other party was like this.

  The senior sister has always known the harshness that Gu's family has given her, and always disagrees with her dedication.

  I have persuaded her more than once or twice, but because she cared too much about the illusory things, she never took it easy.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com