28

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Because Tan Shan himself seemed afraid, but his eyes were cold.

  Once such a person stays, there will definitely be unnecessary trouble.

  Gu Jiu is not afraid of causing trouble, but he is only afraid of trouble.

  So she pulled the trigger.

  With the silence of the gunfire sounded, Tan Shan's body fell down.

  Gu Jiu saw the corpses on the stairs with disgust in his eyes.

  Then turned around and went back to the room to pack his things.

  Now this villa can't stay, she needs to pack her things and leave here.

  When Gu Jiu went upstairs, he did not find a flash of red light in Tan Shan's hand.

  ...

  In a closed room far in the capital, a man with a sharp-mouthed monkey-gill like Tan Shan's eyes stared at the footage in the video closely.

  He watched Tan Shan's body fall to the ground with his own eyes, his hands clasped tightly together, and his face was a little twisted.

  The man reached out to touch the blood on the screen, as if he had seen Tan Shan.

  The emotions in his eyes are complex and sorrowful.

  ...

  Gray Wolf walked out of the dark after Gu Jiu turned and left.

  Gu Jiu didn't notice what was in Tan Shan's hands, but that doesn't mean he didn't see it.

  The gray wolf jumped down and came to Tan Shan.

  The man who was in the Beijing city saw the appearance of 12,981 from the video, his eyes were fiery|hot.

  But when he saw the gray wolf facing the video with mocking green eyes, the whole person was not good.

  The gray wolf slowly raised its paw and stepped on Tan Shan's hand.

  The man who watched the video stood up with a loud noise.

  "12981 dare you!"

  It's a pity that the gray wolf can't hear it, even if he hears it, it will continue.

  The gray wolf smashed the red electronic product in Tan Shan's hands.

  "Ah..." The

  video was ruined, and the man yelled loudly in the enclosed room.

  This man is not someone else but Tan Shan's own brother, Tan Qing.

  ... When

  Gu Jiu walked out of the room, he saw the gray wolf standing beside Tan Shan.

  Looking at the corpses in this villa, she couldn't let them be here.

  In any case, the villa is also Liu Yan's, and she can't cause trouble to the other party.

  When Gu Jiu went downstairs and passed the corpses, he raised his hand to collect them into the space.

  The Gray Wolf was standing downstairs, watching Gu Jiu's weird movements.

  From last night, she just passed by the other side and saw that the other side conjured a gun out of thin air.

  Only then will he have the idea of ​​wanting to ask him for help.

  Now looking at the opponent's movements clearly again, the gray wolf still couldn't help being shocked.

  Gu Jiu stopped by the side of Gray Wolf and Tan Shan.

  She looked at the gray wolf with scrutiny.

  "I know you can hear what I said. If you want to stay by my side, I am not allowed to backboard. Now these people are dead. If you want to leave, I won't stop you, you choose. "

  Gu Jiu's voice was cold without a trace of emotion, and even his words were cold.

  But Gray Wolf knew that it was precisely because of the difference of a woman that he would choose to follow her.

  He walked to Gu Jiu and squatted down, putting his head on the ground, which was a gesture of surrender.

  Gu Jiu saw this with a clear eye, but still ruthlessly said: "Once you betray me, I will make you better than dead and take your skin off."

  When the gray wolf heard this, his body trembled a few times.

  Of course he can understand Gu Jiu's words, after all, he is more than a wolf.

  Gu Jiu looked at the other's trembling body, satisfied.

  Then he raised his hand to collect Tan Shan's body into the space.

  To the gray wolf said: "Keep up."

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com