73

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Gu Jiu glanced at the zombie outside the car and quickly reversed.

  The zombies who hadn't eaten not far away, hearing the movement here, have already walked here.

  Seeing this, Gu Jiu had made a decision.

  Obviously this road can no longer be taken, and now that the zombies are blocking the way, she can only change the way.

  When Gu Jiu reversed the car, the zombies who had slapped the car window were still chasing the car.

  Even the zombies coming here not far away did not stop.

  After reversing the car, Gu Jiu quickly turned the steering wheel to turn the front of the car over.

  The previous zombies had already approached the body again.

  Gu Jiu looked at the zombie with a defiant smile curled up at the corner of his mouth.

  She pressed down the car window.

  Reach out the car window.

  When those white jade-like hands stretched out to the car window, they were already in flames.

  The flame in his hand moved towards the zombie.

  "Roar..."

  The flame broke away from Gu Jiu's hand and slowly expanded until it flew to the zombie.

  When the flame touched the zombie, it swept through the whole body, and made a tragic roar of pain because of pain.

  Gu Jiu watched this scene with a smile on his lips.

  This was the second time she used her ability to kill zombies after she was reborn.

  Now she seems to have found it again, in the days when she lived among zombies and struggled hard in her previous life.

  Such days really make her miss.

  If it weren't for the hotel, there are still two people waiting for her to go back.

  At this time, Gu Jiu wanted to get off the car and kill these zombies one by one.

  But she didn't. She saw that the zombies outside the car were full of flames, and they had turned into ashes in a blink of an eye, and the car windows had been closed.

  Xiao Qi, who was sitting in the back seat, saw that Gu Jiu easily solved the zombies. He slowly withdrew with worried eyes before.

  Gu Jiu ignored the zombies chasing from behind, stepped on the accelerator and quickly left this place of right and wrong.

  The surviving people around saw Gu Jiu's movements, and there was an astonishing light in their eyes.

  It's like seeing hope.

  Those who were not caught by the zombies quickly ran to the Hummer parked in the road.

  Gu Jiu naturally saw those people's hopeful eyes.

  I also saw their movements.

  But she still didn't make any stop.

  The modified Hummer quickly left, leaving only the exhaust gas in the air.

  The screams behind him and the roar of zombies slowly disappeared.

  Gu Jiu does not have the heart of the Virgin.

  The end times have come quietly, and these people should learn to survive in desperation.

  She was able to save one, but could she still save thousands, even hundreds of millions of human beings?

  No, she doesn't have that ability, she knows herself.

  In the previous life, as a weak woman, she also came here step by step.

  Xiao Qi looked at the people left behind in the car, the figure was getting farther and farther, and he turned his head around.

  When Xiao Qi turned her head, Gu Jiu spoke, "Do you sympathize with them?"

  She had been paying attention to Xiao Qi before and naturally saw his movements.

  At this moment, seeing Xiao Qi's expressionless face, Gu Jiu was somewhat satisfied, but still couldn't help but want to seek an answer.

  If she hadn't had the previous thoughts, she wouldn't care about Xiao Qi's thoughts and his personality at all.

  Xiao Qi shook her head without any hesitation when she heard Gu Jiu's words.

  He was also afraid that Gu Jiu, who was sitting in the driving seat, could not see his movements, so he said, "I have no sympathy, but I don't understand why the zombies mutate."

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com