36

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Knowing that the villa was guarded, Gu Jiu went to the hotel to open a room.

  While driving, she felt that the space seemed to have changed.

  So walked into the room, closed the door, and walked into the space.

  As soon as he entered the space, Gu Jiu was stunned.

  Except for the materials she collected, all the surroundings were chaotic stones.

  This is what she collected in the mountains and forests of the next city last night.

  But what made Gu Jiu stunned was that these stones became gravel.

  The stones were clearly intact when she collected them yesterday.

  The gravel in front of her made her unknown.

  And the gravel looks very uniform, and there is a shining film inside many of those times.

  Gu Jiu walked toward the space river, where there was the biggest rock.

  This was the first big rock she and Xiao Qi discovered.

  At this time, this big rock is still relatively complete.

  But the middle part is already empty.

  Gu Jiu bent down and touched the stone.

  She lowered her head and wondered what was wrong, why all the jade in these stones disappeared overnight.   When Gu Jiu was looking at the lotus green leaves, the quiet green leaves suddenly trembled.   Its green leaves shook its body.   At this moment, Gu Jiu finally saw why the stones were broken.   At the moment when the lotus leaf was shaking, there were still a few unharmed stones around, suddenly shattering.   The bathroom inside is exposed to the air.   I don't know what the lotus leaf standing in the river did, the jade slowly floated in front of it.

  What is weird in this space?

  Gu Jiu raised his head and looked around the space.

  Soon her eyes were attracted by something near the river.

  On the edge of the clear river, there are a few green leaves, which are lotus leaves.

  Gu Jiu got up and walked towards the river, frowning as he watched the lotus leaves suddenly appear.

  She remembered that there were no lotus leaves here.

  This lotus is new at first glance.

  When the lotus leaf approached the bathroom, his shaking body became more excited.

  Then Gu Jiu saw the lotus leaf and slowly absorbed the whole process of jade.

  Those jade stones became smaller bit by bit in front of the lotus leaves, until they finally disappeared.

  When Gu Jiu saw this scene, his eyes didn't blink, and his face looked incredible.

  She even guessed that the lotus leaf would not be a strange thing. The scene before her made her think a lot.

  This unknown phenomenon did not scare Gu Jiu.

  Some are just unbelievable, and some are inquisitive, trying to understand what the lotus came from.

  The lotus is also known as the lotus, but the lotus with only a few green leaves in front of you at this time cannot be called a lotus.   She felt that the lotus leaf wanted to get close to her.   Gu Jiu finally took his hand away, stood up and looked at the broken stones around him, with sadness in his eyes.   These messy stones occupy a lot of space in the space.   It seems that they can only be thrown out after the end of the world.

  Gu Jiu approached the lotus leaf again, squatting down, watching it no longer sway, she slowly stretched out her hand.

  However, when she just stretched out her hand and was about to touch the lotus leaf, something strange happened again.

  The lotus leaf slowly approached her outstretched hand and actively let her touch it.

  Gu Jiu's hand touched the lotus leaf, and she felt the power of the lotus leaf.

  Yes, there is power in this lotus leaf.

  With just a touch, she felt the immense power.

  And the information sent to her by the other party is safe.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com