90

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Especially looking at Huo Xiang's appearance at this time, it was full of weirdness.

  Lei Jie opened his mouth tremblingly, "Xiang... Xiangzi... Are you..." What are you doing?

  However, before he could finish speaking, Huo Xiang pulled him up and walked outside the door.

  Of course, the two of them did not forget to tighten the towel around their waists.

  That's why there is a scene in front of me.

  ...

  Gu Jiu heard Huo Xiang's words and looked at Lei Jie with sympathy.

  No wonder Lei Jie showed such aggrieved face.

  He and Huo Xiang are good friends, and they must know each other.

  As soon as I woke up and saw Huo Xiang's appearance, I must have guessed it.

  With a smile on Gu Jiu's face, he obviously already knew what was going on.

  She waved to Lei Jie, "Come here." The

  latter felt the pain on his face and the wound that was obviously bleeding less than before, and slowly walked towards Gu Jiu.

  Gu Jiu looked at his wound, the position was on his face, and it was given by the supernatural person.

  If it is not treated as soon as possible, scars are likely to fall.

  Gu Jiu raised his hand, and the white light flashed from his hand. When he touched the wound on Lei Jie's face, the white light flashed.

  When she took her hand away, looking at the wound on Lei Jie's face, there were no more scars.

  Lei Jie felt very comfortable when Gu Jiu raised his hand to touch the wound on his face.

  After the opponent removed his hand, he couldn't help reaching out his hand and touching his face.

  With careful tentative action.

  I thought I would feel blood stains or cause pain in the wound.

  But not.

  Because there were no wounds on his face, it was very flat and even smoother than his previous skin.

  He touched it again in disbelief.

  There is really no wound.

  Lei Jie opened his eyes wide and turned to look at Huo Xiang behind him.

  "Xiaozi, see if my face is..."

  He wanted to confirm that his face was really all right, and wanted to confirm that it was not his illusion.

  However, he knew the latter words without asking.

  Just because Huo Xiang looked at him with a ghostly look, it was very obvious in his eyes.

  There is no need for Huo Xiang to speak the next words, he also knows that it is not his illusion.

  Gu Jiu looked at the incredulous look in the eyes of the two, still smiling.

  "You two have awakened abilities."

  Her words made Huo Xiang and Lei Jie look even more incredible.

  There was an amazing gleam in the eyes.

  After awakening the power, they knew what it meant.

  In the apocalypse, only those with supernatural powers can fight against zombies.

  With the ability, they can have the minimum life guarantee in the last days.

  "Really?"

  Huo Xiang reacted first. Although he was also very happy, he couldn't help but confirm again.

  Now I think back to the power in my body when I woke up before.

  Could it be the awakening ability.

  He just raised his hand gently, can he have such a lethal power?

  Huo Xiang was excited inside.

  He was an ordinary person, and suddenly had this ability, which made him a little dare not be sure.

  Gu Jiu met Huo Xiang's bright and hopeful eyes, and the smile on his face remained unchanged.

  "Yes, you have awakened the power, it is the wind power, maybe you just awakened so you can't control it well, now you can control it with your mind, it is in your palm, at your disposal."

  Following Gu Jiu's Every sentence fell, and the light in Huo Xiang's eyes became more excited.

  He is very sure now.

  Because Gu Jiu would not lie to him.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com