17

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Looking at the young man in front of him, Gu Jiu's expression was faint, "Well, Huo Xiang, long time no see."

  Huo Xiang always knew that Gu Jiu himself was cold, so he didn't care.

  Seeing Gu Jiu's dressing, Huo Xiang couldn't help but brighten his eyes, "Why are you here?"

  Gu Jiu used to dress conservatively, but at this time the woman in front of him is dressed sexy, and every move affects Huo Xiang's heart. .

  Gu Jiu looked at the uniform Huo Xiang was wearing, and suddenly his heart moved.

  She didn't see the light in Huo Xiang's eyes, thinking of the purpose of tonight, maybe the person in front of her might be able to help.

  "This is not a place to chat, why don't you find a place to sit?"

  Huo Xiang looked excited when he heard this, and Gu Jiu had always been the goddess in his mind.

  How could he refuse the invitation from the goddess, "Okay, I know there is a coffee shop

  nearby-- " Huo Xiang hadn't finished speaking, and Gu Jiu interrupted with a glass of wine, "No need, just stay here, on the first floor. The box, we are here."

  Huo Xiang obviously felt weird about Gu Jiu's words, but he didn't think much about it.

  "Okay." The

  two asked for a box on the first floor and asked for more drinks.

  Seeing the goddess sitting in front of him, Huo Xiang was excited. He had an urge to confess to Gu Jiu immediately.

  Gu Jiu got up and looked around the room, stepping on the floor under his feet, trying to find out where the entrance was.

  She also touched the wall of the room, there was no mechanism at all, let alone the entrance from the room.

  The only place I haven't looked for in the room is the bathroom.

  Gu Jiu raised his foot and walked to the bathroom.

  Huo Xiang watched Gu Jiu's movements, nothing at first.

  But Gu Jiu's actions were too weird.

  Seeing the other party enter the bathroom, Huo Xiang's heart that wanted to confess before cooled down.

  Before Gu Jiu invited to chat in the bar box, he was still very excited.

  But judging from the fact that the other party entered the room and began to look at the surrounding environment, there was definitely a problem in it.

  His work problems made him always pay attention to a person's words and deeds, but Gu Jiu was obviously wrong.

  Gu Jiu walked into the bathroom, not knowing that Huo Xiang had begun to doubt her.

  She looked around in the bathroom and still found nothing.

  When she came out of the bathroom, her expression was as cold as before, and she couldn't see any loss.

  She sat on the sofa, frowning about where the entrance to the underground warehouse would be.

  Huo Xiang handed a glass of juice to Gu Jiu, and smiled: "How do you think you are absent-minded, what's the matter?"

  Gu Jiu saw the juice in front of

  him and picked it up, "Thank you." But he did not answer his question. Continue to think about the entrance of the underground warehouse.

  Huo Xiang didn't urge him when he saw this, but he felt that Gu Jiu was different in front of him.

  The former Gu Jiu was also very indifferent, not much talking and very quiet.

  But at this time, Gu Jiu, who was sitting in front of him, obviously had an extra barrier, making it inaccessible.

  His whole body was sharp and his eyes were cold, his temperament was like a different person.

  He didn't understand why Gu Jiu had changed so much after not seeing each other over the years.

  But Gu Jiu suddenly remembered.

  I remember those people in the previous life, when talking about the weapons in the bar, said that they had found it accidentally.

  Because they were chased by zombies and hid in the bar, someone was injured and they went straight to the box to dress up their wounds.

  In such an emergency, they must pick the nearest box.

  It is very likely that it is the first room of these boxes, or the opposite room.

  PS: My dears, the book has been signed and you can climb the new book list. If you want to climb the list, then you have to see whether Mumen loves me or not, please recommend votes, ask for a reward, and let me make the list Okay, okay~\(≧▽≦)/~

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com