42

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  After Gu Jiu's senior sister and Huo Xiang died, her heart fluctuates.

  She didn't understand why the senior sister and Huo Xiang treated her like this.

  I don't understand what happened to the two of them.

  But now she stands in harmony with the right time and place, with all the advantages.

  Say nothing in this life, let the senior sister and Huo Xiang face death again.

  Huo Xiang didn't notice Gu Jiu's complicated sight.

  Because he got off the car, the captain not far away called his name.

  Hearing that tone was very bad, and my mood was extremely low.

  Huo Xiang had no time to say hello to Gu Jiu, and walked in the direction of the captain.

  "Huo Xiang! It's working time now, you are so dereliction of duty, do you want to do it!"

  The middle-aged man is the captain of Huo Xiang and Lei Jie.

  He has never looked down upon Huo Xiang.

  It wasn't because Huo Xiang was incapable, on the contrary, he was very capable, and all his merits combined, he could be promoted to his head.

  But all of Huo Xiang's achievements were suppressed by him.

  Just because he doesn't like Huo Xiang.

  Huo Xiang's father used to be his boss, and he took the place of his boss when he died.

  Unexpectedly, there was another son of the other party.

  If this son is a trash, he is still capable.

  How could he endure this, so the middle-aged man is always fine, putting on small shoes for Huo Xiang everywhere.

  Huo Xiang also knew the reason for this.

  He has become accustomed to hearing the captain's screaming.

  Lei Jie was afraid that Huo Xiang would be offended by the captain at this time and do anything excessive.

  He immediately smiled and walked forward, "Captain, you calm down, Huo Xiang has been working overtime recently, and my friend is worried that passing by is just a greeting."

  Lei Jie's words mean that Huo Xiang has been working overtime recently and didn't do it. What is going beyond the boundary.

  This is telling the captain not to make an embarrassment too much.

  After all, the police, everyone in the bureau has eyes.

  If Lei Jie said in the past, at most he would get the captain's abuse.

  However, as the captain these days, he has also been under a lot of pressure. At this moment, he needs a vent.

  "What are you? Are you the captain or I am the captain and don't want to fuck off! I've seen you two embarrassed and fucked for women all day long. I see you two fuck off together!" The

  captain's voice was loud and the other police around , The members are listening in their ears.

  They looked at the captain, Huo Xiang, and Lei Jie with complicated eyes.

  The captain always looked down on Huo Xiang, and even embarrassed the other party. This was not a secret in the police and the bureau.

  But I didn't expect the captain to fire Huo Xiang.

  But even if it is expelled, it is not something a small captain can do.

  This is a step-by-step process, and is finally sent to the director for approval.

  So after everyone understood for a moment, they continued their movements without looking at the trio.

  Huo Xiang had a depressing storm in his eyes at this time.

  If Gu Jiu hadn't told him what he said in the car before, maybe he would pass by now.

  But at this moment, looking at the middle-aged man in front of him, he was full of anger in his heart.

  The death of his father allowed him to embark on a national meal.

  But I didn't expect to meet such an unreasonable person.

  If he really wants to climb up, who can stop him.

  But the person in front of him provoked again and again, which made him unable to swallow this breath anymore.

  Especially at this moment of the end of the world.

  Mankind is going to die, he still insists on a fart.

  As long as he has a clear conscience.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com