63

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  But Huo Xiang knew that Gu Jiu was joking.

  Because before the other party turned and left, he saw the jokes on his face.

  Lei Jie is not bad-looking, a very sunny man, and even his colleagues in the police team have a good impression of him.

  However, it is not wrong to say that Gu Jiu's previous actions were moles.

  Because of this, Huo Xiang didn't know how to answer for a while.

  But Lei Jie didn't struggle with this issue either. He remembered what Gu Jiu had said before.

  "Xiangzi, do you say Miss Gu is really a prophet?"

  Huo Xiang shook his head, "She is teasing you. Everyone has their own privacy. She doesn't want to say that we should not force it. For now In this situation, it’s not easy for us to save our lives.”

  Hearing these words, Lei Jie remembered the scene he saw at the door before, his face turned pale.

  Yes, now it is not easy for them to save their lives.

  If they hadn't left the police team and hadn't followed Gu Jiu, they wouldn't know what their situation would look like at this time.

  Lei Jie patted Huo Xiang on the shoulder and sighed, "Yes, Xiangzi, thank you for having you, and fortunately we left together."

  Xiao Qi on the side ignored the conversation between the two, and walked to Gu Jiu silently. The room where he is standing, standing guard at the door.

  Seeing this, Huo Xiang and Lei Jie knew that Xiao Qi was like Gu Jiu's loyal followers, and they went back to the sofa and sat down.

  Now they can only wait for Gu Jiu's next arrangements.

  They only have a little understanding of the end times, and they can't do much at all.

  All three people were waiting silently in the living room.

  Gu Jiu walked into the room, closed the door, and walked into the space.

  She felt the connection of space before outside the room, and she didn't know what happened this time.

  It has been a long time since she saw the scene of the space last time.

  Entering the space again, Gu Jiu smelled the fragrance of flowers.

  The rich aroma came out, very comfortable.

  Gu Jiu also saw the scene of the space. Apart from the various materials collected, the most conspicuous one was the lotus flower on the edge of the river.

  The huge petals and the fragrance attracted Gu Jiu.

  She walked to the river, squatted down and looked at the lotus in front of her.

  The lotus flower set off by the lotus leaf is more beautiful, especially the fragrance with a seductive taste.

  Gu Jiu reached out to touch the lotus, and found that the lotus had moved a few times.

  She thought it was dazzling, and touched it again.

  This time she saw clearly that the huge petals really shook twice.

  She put her hand on the lotus petal and did not leave.

  I don't know why, Gu Jiu seems to be able to feel the desire of the petals.

  It seems to be longing for something, what it wants.

  Gu Jiu felt that he was devilish, just a lotus flower, how could he have his own consciousness, how could he communicate with her.

  The lotus petals in his hand shook suddenly and violently, the huge petals were shaking, and even the lotus leaves and stems stretched forward.

  Gu Jiu looked at the change in front of her, and she turned to look at the gravel behind her.

  Does this lotus want jade?

  Gu Jiu got up and stood up. Her right hand touched the ancient pattern on her left ring finger.

  It was a red wolf head with ancient patterns around it.

  It is also a derivative symbol of this space.

  Gu Jiu raised his head and looked at the huge space, and then looked down at the lines on the ring finger and the lotus that was still swaying by the river.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com