32

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Gu Jiu put the car keys on the table, and threw the backpack aside.

  She walked to the seat and sat down, looking at the restless young

  man along the way, "What do you want to say? Or have any plans?" When the young man heard Gu Jiu's words, he quickly raised his head and looked at panic. To her.

  He knew from Gu Jiu's words that the other party didn't want to get involved with him.

  But now he has no support, and the woman in front of him is the only one he has escaped to touch.

  The young man looked at Gu Jiu nervously, pleading in his eyes.

  Gu Jiu did not look at him. She tapped her fingers on the tabletop, waiting for something quietly.

  The boy looked at her like this, as if he understood something.

  A clear and melodious voice sounded in the room, "I escaped from the Beijing Institute of Fraternity..."

  Gu Jiu raised her eyebrows when she heard the clear voice of the young man. No one knew that she was a face-controller, or even a man. Voice control.

  People always pursue beautiful things, but the appreciation of beautiful things is different from all angles.

  However, the voice of the boy did not attract Gu Jiu for long.

  Just because what the boy said was really shocking.

  In the capital, in that city, there are still people doing such disgusting things.

  The Institute of Fraternity, turned out to be a postgraduate weapon behind it, and even uses a living body to do experiments.

  And the boy was one of them. He didn't remember how long he was there anymore, as if he had been there since he had a memory.

  There, many researchers in white coats injected him with drugs and even cut his body with a knife to draw his blood.

  He is numb to these.

  Until one day a group of people surrounded him, injected him with a tube of medicine, and then watched him all the way.

  That day made him very scared.

  He turned out to be a wolf, a furry animal.

  The blood in the room, so red, so bright.

  The people around were very happy to see his changes.

  I still remember what those people said that the research was finally successful. Those people laughed, but he endured the pain in his body until the night came before he turned back.

  After that, I didn’t know how long it had been in the Institute of Fraternity, but some people continued to inject him with drugs.

  And his transformation situation is getting more and more frequent.

  In the beginning, he just turned into a wolf during the day and a human at night.

  But afterwards, he was about to transform in a short time that he couldn't control, and there was no sign at all.

  Even every time he transforms, he seems to have died in the past.

  The pain of transformation is not as good as death to him, so he thought of running away.

  Finally made him wait for the opportunity, and he ran away.

  But his so-called escape, in the eyes of those people, is nothing more than a cat teasing a mouse.

  Those people installed tracking locators on him, so he can be found no matter where he is.

  No matter where he is, he is in their eyes and cannot escape.

  In this way, every time he ran away, he was always caught back.

  However, even if he was captured back, he still kept running away.

  Until he found the opportunity, he found the tracking locator on his body, right in the abdomen.

  This is also the reason why Gu Jiu saw a wound in the abdomen of the other party.

  He dug it out with his own hands, and the injury was serious because it was neither light nor serious.

  After that, he jumped into a car and came to Gu Jiu's side like this.

  He doesn't remember how many days have passed, he only knows it for a long, long time.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com