3

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  The men walked behind the man who got out of the car one after another, behaving extremely rigorously, and the look in their eyes was very respectful.

  The faces in front of him are shocking, especially the one standing in the front.

  Liu Yan glared at the two women fiercely when she heard the sound of inhalation coming from behind her.

  Then he put on a smile and led people to greet him.

  "Hello, I am the manager of Jun's branch, Liu Yan."

  The handsome man nodded slightly when he saw Liu Yan.

  Liu Yan looked at the man in front of her, feeling a little moved in her heart.

  The face of this man is even more volatile when seen up close. The man's facial features are well-defined and deep, like a Greek sculpture. The dark and deep icy eyes appear wild and unrestrained, evil and sexy.

  There is also a man's own noble temperament, which can only be seen from a distance but not close.

  The aura of the opponent, if there is no such thing, but the sense of existence is very strong.

  At a glance, this person is what the superior can have.

  Liu Yan said in her heart, this person is by no means simple.

  Liu Yan did not hear each other's self-introduction, she got the message get out of the body, hand respectful attitude, "Please go upstairs."

  Jun north ink looked around really understand a woman's sense of propriety, thin lips delicately, "Jun Bei Mo."

  After finishing speaking, he brought a few men behind him, and walked gracefully towards the Jun's Hall.

  When Liu Yan heard the name given by the other party, her pupils tightened.

  However, seeing that the other party had taken people away, he immediately caught up with the group of people.

  Jun Beimo, as long as the old employees in Jun's company, hardly know this person.

  The three young masters of the Jun family are legendary figures in the military department.

  It is rumored that Jun Sanshao was selected into the national special elite force and even served as the captain of that force.

  Originally, he was the successor of the Jun family, but the Jun family had a certain influence in the military.

  However, just last year, I don't know why Jun San Shao retired.

  Even if he retired, the members of the Jun family still value the Third Young Master very much.

  As for why the other party retreated from the special forces, this is already a mystery, no one knows.

  No, maybe only the Jun family knows.

  Although these are all rumors in the capital, Liu Yan did not listen to these gossips.

  Liu Yan took the two nympho women behind her, and quickly followed in the footsteps of Jun Sanshao.

  A group of people went to the elevator.

  Liu Yan even went to the front of Jun Sanshao and opened the elevator for him.

  The group of people got on the elevator, and the people in the company lobby relaxed their stretched bodies.

  "Wow... have you seen that man is so handsome." The

  woman held her reddish cheeks with an idiotic expression on her face.

  "Yeah, really handsome, I don't know what position is in the head office?"

  Some women were lost in thought and started small calculations.

  The other women around hadn't recovered for a long time, still looking at the direction of the elevator.

  ...

  Gu Jiu walked into the bathroom with his casual sportswear.

  However, the beautiful face that appeared in the bathroom mirror made Gu Jiu stunned.

  The fair skin is delicate and smooth, without the vicissitudes of post-apocalyptic, it is well maintained.

  But all of this has become a thing of the past after the end of the world.

  In the three years of the last days, she has never had such a beautiful scene.

  Gu Jiu looked at the woman in the mirror so familiar, but with a strange face that made her want to cry.

  The three years of the last days were painful for her.

  Let her lose family, love, and friendship.

  No, maybe she has never owned the first two.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com