97

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  No words, no actions.

  She originally wanted Huo Xiang and Lei Jie to accept this world earlier, and then she chose to let them lead the way.

  But these alone are not enough, but don't worry.

  Gu Jiu looked at the angry two, she put the apple in her hand into her mouth.

  "Kacha..."

  The crisp sound of biting the apple shocked the zombie.

  It turned to look at them with the heart in its hand.

  There was blood still flowing at the corner of the mouth, and those strange blood-red eyes, when they saw them, they also carried an astonishing gloom.

  It treats them as food.

  Huo Xiang was very angry at this time, he pointed the gun in his hand at the zombie, wishing to explode its head at this time.

  And his anger started to activate the energy in his body.

  Because of this change, Huo Xiang remembered that he had supernatural powers.

  He put away the gun in his hand, circulated the energy in his body, and controlled it with his mind.

  He walked away facing the zombies with both hands, and the wind blade kept flashing out of his hands.

  The wind blade attacked the zombies as if they didn't need money.

  "Roar...Roar..."

  The roar of the zombie only rang a few times, and then disappeared.

  Gu Jiu saw that the zombie not far away had fallen down without any breathing, and its body had also been dismembered.

  But Huo Xiang was still attacking constantly with his abilities.

  She walked in front of Huo Xiang and even took Huo Xiang's arm, which interrupted him.

  "Don't kill me, do you think the abilities are inexhaustible!"

  Huo Xiang looked at Gu Jiu in a daze, then went to the zombies who couldn't be far away.

  However, the zombies were no longer found.

  Looking at the bloody traces around, those newly added stumps, Huo Xiang opened his eyes wide.

  Before, he only cared about anger and wanted to kill the zombie.

  But never thought that the scene before him had changed, he knew it was caused by him.

  This is more powerful than cutting a wine bottle in the room.

  Gu Jiu saw that Huo Xiang's eyes didn't have the fear of killing a zombie for the first time, and even with excitement, she frowned and turned and left.

  When she turned around, she took a bite of the apple in her hand.

  At this time, Gu Jiu felt very unfair.

  I still remember that in her previous life, her legs were weak when she killed a zombie for the first time.

  She thought she killed someone, she saw those blood-red winks, and hadn't eaten for several days.

  But Huo Xiang was so easy to accept.

  Even if the other party is a man, Gu Jiu still feels uncomfortable.

  How could she be so weak in her previous life.

  Gu Jiu bit the apple in his hand bitterly, while walking towards the hotel door.

  Seeing her movement, Xiao Qi immediately followed.

  Jun Beimo has also been paying attention to Gu Jiu, and naturally noticed the resentment on her face.

  That emotional expression seemed to have a bit of liveliness in Jun Beimo's eyes at this time.

  The woman was so indifferent before, as if she did not eat the fireworks in the world, which made him uncomfortable looking at it.

  But at this time, seeing a woman's mood changes, how come she feels so cute.

  Jun Beimo lowered his head and followed Gu Jiu, with a woman's cold eyes and indifferent face in his mind.

  Then it turned into an unhappy expression.

  This made Jun Beimo's mouth bend.

  Huo Xiang didn't feel Gu Jiu's upset. He glanced at the trace not far away, his eyes with amazing brightness.

  Then he looked at Lei Jie next to him, "Lei Jie, have you seen it? This...this is the ability...It's incredible"

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com