84

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  "Ah..."

  "Ah..."

  But at this moment, a painful roar came from the next room.

  The voice was very familiar, it was Huo Xiang and Lei Jie in the next room.

  Gu Jiu walked quickly to the door.

  Jun Beimo also heard the painful voice and saw the woman's movements follow.

  Gu Jiu left the room and saw the gray wolf standing in the living room at a glance.

  That is Xiaoqi.

  At this moment, his gray hair was soaked.

  When Xiao Qi was taking a bath in the bathroom before, his bones all over his body suffered severe pain.

  And hearing the calls of Huo Xiang and Lei Jie, rushing over quickly regardless of physical pain.

  When he ran over from the bathroom, he happened to see Gu Jiu and the white wolf.

  At this time Xiao Qi transformed into a wolf, surrendering to the blood of the white wolf even more.

  That noble blood, the coercion in the blood, and the rank of the Wolf clan.

  Let him once again realize the strength of the white wolf, his weakness.

  Gu Jiu glanced at Xiao Qi's trembling legs, and she walked towards the next door.

  She didn't think it was because of the white wolf that Xiao Qi was wrong.

  But I think Xiaoqi is also affected by the last days.

  Gu Jiu pushed open the door of the next room and saw two big men lying next to the bathroom.

  Huo Xiang and Lei Jie were definitely in the bath, and they felt that they were wrong, so they wanted to leave.

  But as soon as they walked out of the bathroom door, they passed out in a coma.

  At this time, the two Chiguo were lying on the doorway of the jade.

  Fortunately, their lower-half-body is surrounded by bath towels.

  Seeing them lying on the ground and fainting, Gu Jiu walked into the room and approached the two of them.

  Stooped to check their situation, but fell into a coma, and there was nothing wrong with it.

  This is the process of power awakening.

  I still remember the previous life, she was also awakened with this ability, and passed out.

  It's just that some people fall asleep for a day, others fall asleep for a long time.

  It was not Gu Jiu's surprise that Huo Xiang was in a coma.

  It's just that Lei Jie was also in a coma.

  It can be seen that he has also awakened the power, whether it is because of the lotus seed relationship she gave before.

  Along the way, several of them have abilities, and the safety on the road must be more guaranteed.

  Seeing the two lying on the cold ground, it was difficult for Gu Jiu to get them on the bed.

  She covered the two of them with a thin quilt, and she left the room.

  In the previous life, she had been in a coma for a long time before she awakened.

  At this time, Huo Xiang and Lei Jie were both in a coma, whether it was half a day or a day.

  They must all stay in this hotel for another day.

  Covering Huo Xiang and Lei Jie with thin quilts, Gu Jiu turned and left the room.

  But Jun Beimo never stepped into the room from beginning to end.

  Looking at the two men in a coma in the room, he was puzzled.

  But what made him the most invisible was the woman named Gu Jiu in front of him.

  Women seem to know everything, as if they are in control of everything that is happening in front of them.

  "Aw..."

  Just as Gu Jiu stepped out of the room, Xiao Qi in the living room cried out again in pain.

  I saw Xiaoqi's wolf body lying on the sofa and carpet in the lobby.

  He was convulsive-twitching-twitching all over, and it looked like he was enduring pain that was not endured by ordinary people.

  Seeing Xiaoqi's appearance, Gu Jiu's eyes were worried.

  She walked quickly to Xiao Qi and looked at the other person's body, not knowing how to make small hands.

  Xiao Qi was still screaming in pain.

  The voice was desperate and sad.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com