53

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Because I envy Gu Xuan and want the same treatment.

  At that time, she even made herself sick in order to make this woman care about her.

  Now that I think about it, Gu Jiu can only use one word to describe himself at that time, stupid.

  Gu Jiu continued walking toward the front.

  When Gu Xuan saw her coming, she kept pulling Yang Zihua's arm tightly with her hands.

  It's as if Gu Jiu came to grab someone.

  However, Gu Jiu ignored the family and walked over them towards the elevator.

  Gu Guangping, who was still waiting for his eldest daughter to come over, watched Gu Jiu pass them and walked towards the elevator.

  Ye Wanyue also saw Gu Jiu's actions.

  Thinking that in the past two months, Gu Jiu hadn't contacted the family or even paid the family money, so she was so angry that she wouldn't fight.

  "Gu Jiu, stop for me!" An

  angry roar sounded from behind.

  Gu Jiu heard this familiar harsh sound. If it were before, she might still be panicked, thinking that she had done something wrong again.

  But now her heart is very peaceful, really peaceful.

  Because she has no expectations for this family, and she doesn't care anymore.

  She lived her life again, it was impossible to put everything down, but she didn't have such strong hostility.

  With an attitude of not offending me and I will not offend others, Gu Jiu stopped.

  She stopped in place but did not turn around.

  Because I know that if she doesn't stop today, she will be involved in the future.

  Some things, some words, it is better to say clearly.

  She doesn't like trouble, and doesn't want to get along with such family members anymore.

  She didn't have a second life to ruin them.

  Ye Wanyue saw Gu Jiu standing where she was, with contempt in her eyes.

  Since childhood, Gu Jiu listened to her the most.

  Although she doesn't know what kind of temper the other party has in the past two months, she always has a way to cure her.

  She was waiting for the other person to turn around and apologize to her for making a mistake.

  When Gu Guangping saw the eldest daughter stop, he was relieved.

  He knows his wife's temper. If Gu Jiu left so swaggeringly today, this matter really wouldn't end.

  At that time he will also be implicated. He has no idea in his life, and his wife solves everything. He is used to it.

  When Gu Xuan heard her mother speak, her eyes were astonishingly bright.

  She knew how much this so-called elder sister listened to her mother and cared how she felt.

  Gu Xuan took Yang Zihua's arm and looked at Gu Jiu not far away, with resentment in her eyes and a trace of jealousy that could not be hidden.

  Yes, she was jealous of Gu Jiu and envied each other.

  This so-called elder sister went to work at Jun's company as soon as she graduated, a job with superior high-tech conditions.

  And also found a boyfriend with the same excellent conditions.

  So she couldn't help being jealous of the other party, and wanted to take it all away.

  Gu Xuan looked at Yang Zihua next to her. This man had already shifted her heart to her side.

  She has succeeded more than half.

  Now she just wants to show the kind of shocked, kind of painful expression on Gu Jiu's face.

  She didn't want to see that exquisite and beautiful face all the time, which could be broken to reveal a desperate face.

  At this moment Gu Xuan was somewhat devilish. She took Yang Zihua's arm tightly and looked at Gu Jiu.

  It seemed that she had seen what she wanted to see through that figure.

  It's a pity that she didn't wait for Gu Jiu to turn around in the end.

  Gu Jiu stood there for a long time without turning around, and Ye Wanyue couldn't help it again.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com