72

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Gu Jiu knew that Bai Lang's identity was unknown, and it was very likely that he would be the second Xiao Qi.

  First of all, the strength of the white wolf is higher than that of Xiao Qi, and the white wolf is very smart.

  Its purpose is this car.

  Hearing Xiao Qi's words about the scene of the white wolf opening the car door proficiently, Gu Jiu already had a guess in his heart.

  But this was just a guess, and she couldn't make a conclusion.

  But she didn't make sense to use this guinea pig delivered to her door.

  She would like to explore some of the functions of lotus seeds.

  At this time, the white wolf was injured. It was time to try whether the lotus seed could bring vitality or heal the wound.

  Xiao Qi fed the lotus seeds to the white wolf, and then Gu Jiu cleaned up the blood stains on the driver's seat.

  Now that the cushions on the seats are no longer usable, Gu Jiu pulled them off and threw them out.

  Then he took out the soft cushion from the space.

  This was when she saw the bedding picked up when she was visiting the supermarket once.

  I didn't expect it to come in handy at this time.

  After packing, Gu Jiu sat in the driving position and started the car, returning to the road when he was passing.

  Xiao Qi sat in the back seat, keeping an eye on the unconscious white wolf.

  Don't look at the white wolf already in a coma at this time, but this is still dangerous in Xiao Qi's eyes.

  He clearly felt the pressure that was enough to crush everything on the body of the White Wolf.

  It's just that he never thought that Miss Gu would bring it with him.

  Gu Jiu kept driving seriously, and it didn't take long for them to leave the barren mountain.

  I thought it would be as smooth as when I came.

  Unfortunately, after walking into the city, Gu Jiu realized that such a big change had taken place in the city in just a few hours after she had left.

  There are human-eating monsters everywhere, and they continue to bite pedestrians on the road.

  Those who did not become zombies kept running away.

  But when they didn't pay attention, they might be stopped by the zombies that were staring at them.

  The screams kept ringing, and there were a lot of zombies.

  But in the real apocalypse, these zombies are really not many.

  Vehicles parked on the road blocked their way.

  Gu Jiu looked at this difficult road and scanned the surrounding environment.

  This look really made her discover something.

  On the side of this road, it is beside a hospital.

  At this time she looked at the zombies again, some of them were wearing sick clothes.

  It can be seen that they all ran out of the hospital.

  There are also several doctors in white coats, but they are all unaware, and they are constantly arresting pedestrians who want to escape on the road.

  The road in front of me has been blocked.

  The vehicles on the road, it is estimated that the owners were also stopped, panicked for a while, abandoned the car and fled.

  Gu Jiu sat in the driving seat and looked at everything in front of him.

  At this moment, a horrible face was close to the window glass of the car.

  That face was all ulcerated at this time, the eyeballs were almost out of their sockets, and those bloody hands were constantly tapping the car window glass.

  Gu Jiu looked at the zombies outside the car with indifferent eyes. She didn't worry that the zombies outside would break the window glass.

  Not to mention that the current zombies are all low-level, without any abilities.

  Even if his strength is great, the car she is driving is modified, how could bulletproof windows be easily broken.

  "Peng Peng..."

  The ugly zombie was still hitting the car window glass continuously.

  That voice had no effect on Gu Jiu, even Xiao Qi who was sitting behind him.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com