24

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Bingzhuo that more is worse than less, and Gu Jiu continues to take a taxi.

  After getting in the car, she reported the address and went straight to Liu Yan's villa.

  The people who were chasing after her also walked slowly to where she was and stopped.

  Seeing Gu Jiu getting in the car and leaving, they didn't care.

  They followed the blood on the ground and started looking for 12,981.

  Seeing the fresh blood stains, several people all smiled excitedly.

  God knows that the doctor is going crazy looking for 12,981. Everyone in the research institute has to work under low pressure every day, how torment it is.

  Now that they have found 12,981, they will be free in the future.

  It occurred to them that they would return without success and would have to wait for their fate. During this period of time they were out, they couldn't eat and sleep well.

  Now that there are traces of 12,981, I am not afraid of not being able to take it back.

  The man with the sharp-mouthed monkey cheeks on his head looked excitedly at the blood on the ground.

  He said to the people behind him: "Take everything out, as long as you hit 1298 and inject the medicine directly, you must take it back this time."

  " Yes—" " Yes—

  "

  the man who heard the sharp-mouthed monkey gill said If it is, several people behind him took out syringes from their bodies.

  They looked at each other, cautiously and seriously followed the blood stains and began to look for them.

  But when the blood stains were in the middle of the road, they disappeared.

  And that position seems to be the same vehicle that was made by seeing the figure of a woman before.

  "Brother Shan, isn't this exactly the taxi that the woman took when she left?"

  Several people at the scene could see it, and one of them couldn't help but ask.

  The man with the sharp-mouthed monkey gills, that is, Tan Shan's face was a little twisted when he heard this.

  This 12,981 was clearly injured, and it was a good opportunity to seize him at this time.

  But the blood stains suddenly broke here, how could he swallow this breath?

  Back to the research institute, if the doctor knew about this, he wouldn't have eaten him alive.

  "Extraordinary!"

  Tan Shan cursed, and he took out his cell phone and started making a call.

  At this time, I had to ask those grandchildren.

  Otherwise, he really can't imagine waiting for his fate.

  "Hello, hello, is this Mayor Huang? I'm Tan Shan, from the capital, the Institute of Fraternity..."

  ...

  Gu Jiu gave the fare and got off the bus and walked into the villa.

  But the moment she turned around, her face became serious.

  She swept back the corner of her eyes and slowed down.

  When she smelled the blood in the air, her eyes were clear.

  When she was sitting in the taxi before, she smelled the strong smell of blood.

  She has been working hard in the blood all day in the last days, for this taste, she can't be more familiar with it.

  But when she first sat in the car, she thought the driver had a problem.

  So she remained vigilant along the way.

  But when the car stopped and sent her to the villa, she knew it was not the driver who had the problem.

  Feeling the smell of blood getting closer, Gu Jiu took out the gun from the space with a thought.

  He quickly turned around and pointed the muzzle behind him.

  Unfortunately, there is no one in front of him.

  But Gu Jiu quickly turned his gun down.

  Just because there is no one behind her, but there is a big "dog".

  The gray fur and pale green eyes made Gu Jiu tense.

  This is by no means a dog. Whether it is the gloomy light from those eyes or the blood-stained traces of the other party, Gu Jiu can't relax his vigilance.

  PS: The book has been maliciously reviewed, and I have already cried out in the toilet, kind little angels, the new book begs for five-star praise, please please T_T

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com