29

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  One person and one wolf walked towards the gate of the villa.

  When he saw the car outside the door, Gu Jiu knew that it was the car from the previous few people.

  She knew that those people were coming at the gray wolf.

  It doesn't seem easy to be able to find where she lives in such a short time.

  Gu Jiu also received the car in the space.

  Even the car and the corpses will be cleaned up by her.

  Out of the villa, Gu Jiu took out the Hummer in the space, and Gu Jiu sat directly in the driving position.

  She opened the door of the co-pilot and looked at the gray wolf outside: "Come up." The

  gray wolf turned around and jumped onto the seat.

  He squatted on the co-pilot, with his chest puffed out, looking so mighty.

  Gu Jiu started the car, but without even looking at it, the car quickly left the villa.

  ......

  City A.

  In the forests of City A, a young girl stood on the top of the hill, and beside her was a gray wolf sitting.

  The woman is Gu Jiu, and the gray wolf is 12,981.

  Now Gu Jiu still doesn't know the code name of Gray Wolf.

  But with the gray wolf these days, she feels that the gray wolf is very smart and very human.

  She had all guesses about the gray wolf.

  I probably know that the gray wolf is very likely to be a transforming ability.

  For Gu Jiu, these have no impact.

  She can be reborn, and she has accidentally obtained space, and even zombies have appeared so early.

  Even if the end of the world broke out early, Gu Jiu would not be surprised.

  She has been in City A for more than a week.

  In this week, she has collected a lot of crops.

  It's just that when she passed a mountain village, she saw the top of the mountain, and she felt the traction, so she drove here with a gray wolf.

  In the mid-levels, because the road is too difficult to walk, so the rest of the road is to walk on two legs.

  When she reached the top of the mountain, the traction disappeared.

  However, the air here is very comfortable, and people can't help but relax.

  It's like a paradise here.

  Gray Wolf glanced at the woman beside him, and he got up and walked forward a few steps.

  "Ohhhhhhhh..." The

  gray wolf's sudden roar made Gu Jiu had to lower his head to look at it.

  The gray wolf still roared in one direction.

  Gu Jiu looked in the direction it roared.

  That is the direction of the downhill, which is different from the way they came, but they can still descend.

  Without traction in this mountain, Gu Jiu decided to give up.

  Seeing the gray wolf yelling in the direction of the downhill, she smiled and said, "Then let's go down this road."

  Then she looked at the sky and said: "It's getting late, I hope I can rush back. Back to the hotel in the city."

  Gray Wolf rushed down the mountain when he heard Gu Jiu say to take this road.

  Gu Jiu saw the opponent's actions without any hindrance.

  She knew that this wolf was very smart, and since it was yelling in one direction, there was definitely a problem.

  I just don't know what effect it will have on her.

  The gray wolf led the way, and Gu Jiu followed.

  Soon they were halfway up the mountainside, but the gray wolf stopped on the sunken mountainside.

  Revolving around constantly.

  Seeing its movements, Gu Jiu didn't have any words, she stood by and waited.

  Sure enough, after a while, the gray wolf stopped, and it stood there and shouted at Gu Jiu.

  "Roar..."

  Gu Jiu didn't have any surprises when she heard the gray wolf's roar, she strolled over.

  At the place where the gray wolf stopped, there was a large rock, the size of an adult.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com