4

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Gu Jiu thought of everything after the end of the world, she couldn't hold on anymore, and she squatted on the ground a little choked.

  It's not that the crying voice is so sad, so desperate, just like a wounded little beast.

  She was really stupid and naive.

  Before the end of life, she was lost to her job by Gu Xuan.

  Gu Xuan went to her company to make a big fuss, saying that she had a character problem with her feet on two boats.

  But at that time, apart from being with her lover, Yang Zihua, she had never been involved with other men.

  Until Gu Xuan took out pictures of her ambiguous with other men.

  It was taken secretly at a class reunion. Because of the angle, it looked like kissing.

  She explained to Gu Xuan and Yang Zihua.

  But Gu Xuan reluctantly took out the photo, and one or two troubles were not enough, and she kept disrupting her work.

  Until the company can no longer bear it, let her go home to rest for a while.

  This is a disguised resignation of her.

  Although the company values ​​her ability, it can no longer reuse her.

  After that, she returned to Gu's house and lived with her family.

  The contradiction between her and Gu Xuan is getting bigger and bigger.

  Her parents turned to Gu Xuan time and time again, and even Yang Zihua accused her.

  Until the zombie virus broke out, the end of the world came.

  She awakened the dual powers, the healing powers and the fire powers.

  And she was very fortunate to have awakened the dual element ability, because the family's attitude towards her changed instantly.

  My sister no longer confronted her as before, and her parents always greeted her.

  Even lovers began to be gentle to her.

  But this is all an illusion.

  Just because she has the ability to bless them and find food for them.

  In the outbreak of zombie virus, human beings lack food most.

  In the last days, for a little moldy bread, it is possible to kill people.

  There are countless cases of this kind, which shows how important food is.

  And she has the dual element ability, the family will not be hungry.

  She goes out every day to look for food. Once she cannot find food, her parents will no longer be as gentle as before, and her sister's face will not look good.

  Yang Zihua, a big man wouldn't say anything, but the gentleness before was no longer.

  So for the family and love that made her greedy, she risked her life every day to find food.

  In one year, I raised those four people for a whole year.

  Until the national rescue team came, they left together and headed to the capital.

  On the road to the capital, she experienced a lot and met many familiar people.

  Because she has the ability to fight against the zombies with those troops, she will get a little more food.

  But she still couldn't eat enough, and the food entered the mouth of her family.

  Those familiar with her, classmates, friends, and colleagues all persuaded her to think more about themselves.

  At that time, she even smiled and never took it to heart.

  They spent half a year on the way to the capital.

  In the past six months, she saw too many people who had been familiar with them and fell into the mouth of zombies.

  When she arrived at the safe base, she thought that good days were coming, and she could rest well.

  But I did not expect that what was waiting for her would be the indifference of her relatives, the betrayal of her lover, and her death.

  How ridiculous.

  Gu Jiu was in the bathroom, silently tearing apart everything from the past.

  This is to let her re-experience the feeling of being betrayed by loved ones and lovers.

  When she arrived at the base, she had no time to rest.

  Because the shelter and food in the base all need to be replaced with zombie crystal cores.

  The crystal nucleus in the zombie can improve the ability.

  That kind of thing is so precious, who is willing to do it.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com