13

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Gu Jiu stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows of the apartment, looking at the scene downstairs, but his eyes were out of focus.

  She has already fallen into the memories of her previous life.

  After an hour, the sculpture standing there finally moved.

  The light in Gu Jiu's eyes became cold again.

  Knowing that Senior Sister will leave tomorrow, Gu Jiu cleaned up everything in the room.

  Pack everything you can use and receive the space, you can't live here in the future.

  Even if she wanted to live, it was impossible.

  This is the property of Jun's company, and she is no longer an employee of Jun's.

  After cleaning up, Gu Jiu lay down in bed to rest.

  ...

  "Senior sister, here--"

  Gu Jiu stood on the road, waving at the smartly dressed woman not far away.

  Liu Yan was still with two men at this time, not knowing what they were doing.

  But seeing those people who are tall and look a bit fierce, Gu Jiu seems to have guessed something.

  She watched Liu Yan whisper a few words to the two people beside her, and walked towards her.

  When Liu Yan came to Gu Jiu's side, she started to look at her, and she was relieved to see that she was all well.

  The two went to the airport. Because of the tight time, the two met at the airport last night.

  Not far from them, there were also two tall and strong men.

  Gu Jiu was chatting with Liu Yan all the way, expressing dismay, and didn't care about the two at all.

  Time always passes very quickly, and the flight that Liu Yan is about to register has begun to check in.

  Liu Yan stood up from the rest area. She took out a bunch of keys and a card from her bag.

  Seeing her actions, Gu Jiu immediately refused, "Sister, no, I don't need it."

  Liu Yan squinted her eyes to look at Gu Jiu, and couldn’t refute: "Xiao Jiu, you will be here this month. You have spent all the money I gave you. Although I don’t know what you did and what you bought. , But you remember, you can find me for anything. I don’t make any use of you. I just want you to be well and safe.”

  Liu Yan’s eyes were gentle, and she reached out to touch the hair near Gu Jiu’s ear. Pull it behind your ears.

  Gu Jiu heard what the senior sister said, but her heart was very complicated. She lowered her head and looked at the key and the card in her hand.

  After a while, Gu Jiu raised his head and plucked up his courage, and asked, "Senior sister, why do you treat me so well? We never met at school. In Jun's company, you also pulled me out. What I have now Life is given by you, why should you be so good to me?"

  Liu Yan heard Gu Jiu's words with panic in her eyes, but she soon hid it.

  The plane announcer urged the boarding check again.

  Liu Yan looked at Gu Jiu with warmth in her eyes, her eyes so deep.

  "Xiao Jiu, remember that I will never harm you. If you have anything to call me, don’t embarrass yourself. If this is the villa where I live and the company’s apartment can’t live anymore, you can live there. Watch the house for me."

  Liu Yan finished speaking and turned and left. The two big men who were with them at that moment also followed in Liu Yan's footsteps.

  Gu Jiu watched Liu Yan leave like this until the figure was no longer visible.

  Liu Yan is kind to her, as if she is her relative.

  ...

  Walking on the spacious road, Gu Jiu was still puzzled.

  "Ah-murdered, murdered -"

  Just then Gu Jiu heard a scream in his ear.

  As soon as she looked up, she saw an unbelievable scene.

  Is that a zombie? The end of the world has come?

  Gu Jiu was upset at this moment, why is it so fast?

  It seems that everything is ahead of schedule.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com