35

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Feeling the line of sight placed on him, the young man couldn't help but raise his head to look at the two of them.

  He said again: "Those are all failed products, I have seen them in the research institute before." The

  three stayed at Huo Xiang's house all morning, and they were alone when Gu Jiu came out.

  She was a teenager, no, it should be Xiaoqi at this time, and she entrusted him to Huo Xiang.

  She told Huo Xiang of Xiao Qi's identity and history, as well as his identity as a transfiguration person.

  Huo Xiang didn't decline either, but said that if the end of the world really came, he still didn't know whether he could keep his youth.

  Gu Jiu didn't say much when he heard what he said, because it wouldn't be certain who would protect whom by then.

  Xiao Qi's abilities will definitely explode in the last days. Since he is a transfiguration, there must be potential that has not been developed.

  Handing Xiaoqi to Huo Xiang, Gu Jiu left.

  She also knew from Xiao Qi's mouth, and now these zombies are spread from inside the capital.

  But this simply doesn't make sense.

  If the zombie virus really spread from inside the capital, why there is no clue in the capital.

  Even the previous life seems to have erupted from the world at the same time.

  On the day of the end of the world, there will be weather changes in the whole world.

  Because on that day the whole world was plunged into darkness, and the sky was pouring rain.

  So the end times should start at the same time.

  At this time, Gu Jiu was also in confusion. If those zombies really broke out from research, it would not have spread so much.

  After all, it's not just China, but the whole world.

  She still doesn't know what's hidden inside.

  In other words, the two just collided together.

  Gu Jiu was puzzled when he went downstairs, she shook her head and didn't think about it.

  But how did the end times come? Now she just needs to be ready to meet the end times.

  ...

  Gu Jiu drove away from Huo Xiang's home, and she drove towards Liu Yan's villa.

  She also pointed out from Huo Xiang's mouth that there had been no major cases in the city recently.

  Then the story of her murder in the villa was probably not spread.

  Gu Jiu did not go back to stay there, but to make certain things.

  I drove the car to that area of ​​the villa and looked at the people walking around, with a clear look in my eyes.

  Although she only lived here for a few days before, her memory is good.

  The people living in this area are all people with unusual status and status, and they are all elderly people.

  Because the environment in this area is better, the air is fresh, and it is far away from the bustling city and the exhaust of the car.

  But now in this villa area, there are always a few young men walking from time to time.

  Their eyes are sharp, and the aura of their bodies can be seen from time to time to provoke people. At first glance, they are somewhat capable.

  Gu Jiu didn't stop the car, she just slowed down.

  Seeing the situation here, she has already confirmed at this time, and is eyeing it here.

  Passing the two men around, Gu Jiu drove the car out of the villa area.

  While she was driving, one of the two men looked at her with doubts in his eyes.

  "What's the matter?"

  one of the men asked the people around him.

  Those eyes kept staring at Gu Jiu, and the departed man turned his head when he heard the words, "No, maybe it's dazzling. I feel that the woman is a bit familiar."

  Fortunately, Gu Jiu wore sunglasses when he came, otherwise it's true. Was recognized.

  PS: Beauty, Huahua has been changing the article in the past few days. The old article has been blocked. The president of Kuaichuan is also editing the article. The full text has been revised (almost crying), so the update of this book will slow down.

  The text will be updated after the change is completed, and I have spent a lot of effort to update it, and please forgive me, love the mud, what a da

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com