85

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Xiao Qi's voice was with despair and grief.

  He looked at Gu Jiu's eyes with grievances and reluctance.

  At this moment, Xiao Qi felt as though he was dying, and his bones seemed to be broken.

  He really thought he was dying and would never see the woman in front of him again.

  No one knows how terrible Xiao Qi has been in the institute since he was a child.

  But the horror of those physical-physical-endures is far less horrible than his experience in so many escapes.

  During his escape, he met a lot of people, and none of those people saw his wolf body and began to make ideas.

  They want to trap-raise him, want to sell him, and even want to abuse-treat him.

  It was even when he was hiding in their homes or transportation equipment when he met someone from the research institute and passed him over to them.

  There is even a group of people who actually want to skin him and eat meat.

  Fortunately, he ran fast and escaped the hands of those people.

  In this prosperous society, he sees through the dirty human nature.

  Even when he was saved by Gu Jiu, he thought about whether this woman would be like everyone else.

  Just like those people treated him before, they wanted to eat him, or sell him for money, or treat him as a pet.

  Or transfer it to the person in the research institute for money.

  But Gu Jiu didn't.

  She killed all those in the institute.

  Although in the middle of the process, the woman sent him to someone else's home.

  But at this time, he is still by Gu Jiu's side.

  He doesn't understand those people's sophistication, he doesn't understand human behavior.

  He only knew that this woman was the only one who was good to him on the way to escape.

  This woman is very powerful and mysterious.

  He wants to follow her forever.

  But the pain in his body at this time made him feel dying.

  Gu Jiu saw Xiao Qi's eyes full of despair, and those eyes were full of reluctance and respect for her.

  She always knew Xiao Qi's mind, but she always wanted to look again and wait.

  She couldn't let go of everything in her previous life.

  Even people close to her can betray her and even kill her easily. How can she easily give up her trust?

  And Xiao Qi in front of him, with the clear and hopeless eyes, made Gu Jiu's heart shake a little.

  Xiao Qi is still a teenager after all, and has come out of a place like a research institute.

  It should have been guarded against people, and the least should have trust in outsiders.

  However, she is obsessed with her.

  Gu Jiu bent his back to the white wolf and took out a lotus seed from the space.

  She lifted Xiao Qi's head, who was twitching all over.

  Facing the clear eyes with dependence and trust, he said gently: "Little Qi, hold on, you will be fine, as long as you get through it, I will let you stay by my side."

  Xiao Qi said desperately. His eyes immediately brought light upon hearing Gu Jiu's words.

  It was hopeful, with amazing shining light.

  Seeing Xiao Qi's appearance, Gu Jiu fed the lotus seeds in his hand into Xiao Qi's mouth.

  "I believe you will survive."

  Gu Jiu's voice, for Xiao Qi, it was faith.

  Hearing her last words, Xiao Qi swallowed the lotus seed and passed out completely.

  The physical pain continued, but his consciousness became lighter and lighter.

  Jun Beimo watched Gu Jiu and Gray Wolf from beginning to end.

  He even felt a strong wave of spiritual power before.

  That's not what a small lotus seed can produce.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com