19

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  What kind of look was that, cold and ruthless, and that full of murderous aura.

  He was pretty sure that Gu Jiu really wanted to kill him before.

  Obviously a few years ago, she was a gentle and quiet girl, why has she become like this now?

  What has happened to her in the past few years has made her look like this.

  Gu Jiu didn't know what Huo Xiang was thinking, she couldn't handle this mirror alone.

  Thinking of Huo Xiang behind him, Gu Jiu turned his head and shouted: "Huo Xiang will help."

  Huo Xiang heard Gu Jiu's voice and looked at the other party without any embarrassment. He waved away all thoughts.

  Maybe he thinks too much, maybe he hasn't rested well recently, and he was dazzled before.

  Huo Xiang explained this, and also waved the previous scene from his mind.

  He watched Gu Jiu move the mirror laboriously alone, and walked forward to help.

  It was indeed a lot easier for the two of them, and they easily moved the mirror away.

  This mirror is indeed movable and can be removed.

  After Gu Jiu and Huo Xiang moved the mirrors away, they saw the huge entrance at the same time.

  Huo Xiang frowned when he looked at the scene in front of him.

  But Gu Jiu had a smile on his face, and the entrance to the underground warehouse was really here.

  It was dark inside, and Gu Jiu took out the phone, turned on the flashlight, and walked inside.

  Seeing that Gu Jiu was about to enter the dark place alone, Huo Xiang quickly grabbed her wrist.

  Gu Jiu looked down at Huo Xiang's action while pulling her, his eyes filled with impatience.

  She is not used to such intimate actions.

  Gu Jiu endured all the displeasure, and whispered: "Huo Xiang, you let go."

  Huo Xiang did not hear, Gu Jiu's lowness was filled with forbearance of displeasure.

  He also looked at Gu Jiu with a scrutinizing gaze, full of majesty, "Gu Jiu, you tell me where is this place? What are you trying to do?"

  Seeing Huo Xiang, he didn't let go, Gu Jiu forced his hand. Break away.

  Feeling the change in Huo Xiang at this moment, Gu Jiu didn't explain much, and went in towards the dark entrance.

  But also left a sentence for Huo Xiang.

  "If you want to know, just follow me."

  Huo Xiang quickly followed in Gu Jiu's footsteps, and the two walked into the entrance for a short while before they saw the surroundings.

  There are containers all around, as well as wooden boxes unpacked, containing guns|guns.

  Huo Xiang looked at the huge warehouse that was hard to see, and suddenly his legs became weak.

  So many weapons are enough to be sentenced to death.

  Gu Jiu walked inward step by step, and she even found several modified Hummers in the warehouse.

  Hummer is the most resistant vehicle in the last days.

  Zombies are not so easy to destroy.

  Gu Jiu didn't care about Huo Xiang following behind, and she directly took the Hummers into the space.

  When Huo Xiang followed up, she was already ready to expose.

  Although she didn't know Huo Xiang deeply, she also knew that his character was okay.

  As Gu Jiu walked like this, he collected all the surrounding weapons into the space.

  The weapons here are all the most advanced.

  Back then, the people in the capital took them to the base on the edge of the capital, but these weapons were cheaper for those people.

  Now she started first, and nothing happened to those people.

  Huo Xiang stood behind Gu Jiu, watching her weird scene, his eyes were almost staring out.

  Everything around her disappeared with a wave of her hand.

  This is too unscientific, just like the man he killed this morning.

  PS: Although it is an eschatological text, but don't follow the usual route, you can read it if you like it, and you can delete the book if you don't like it.

  Don't talk about how the heroine exposes the space at will, space is not the only help.

  This article is not the same as general eschatological essays. Don't compare it. You can ignore it if you don't like it, and never force it.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com