14

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  The scene in front of Gu Jiu was a stiff man with a terrible face, biting a woman's body fiercely.

  That familiar ugly face, that stiff body, and the smell that floated from a distance.

  All this let Gu Jiu know that that man can't be called a human at all, he is a zombie.

  He bit the woman's neck, biting fiercely, and constantly eating the woman's flesh and blood into his stomach.

  Soon the police sirens sounded, and the police officers saw that the woman was dead.

  Seeing the man eating the flesh and blood of the woman again, they did not hesitate and shot the man directly.

  It's a pity that it's not a shot headshot, but the position of the man's heart.

  Gu Jiu shook his head when he saw this scene.

  The zombie has no life, even if you shoot him in the heart, he can't die.

  Sure enough, when the zombie was still gnawing on the woman's body, he was suddenly hit by a bullet and stopped all his movements.

  He was stunned for a long time, then tilted his head stiffly and looked at the group of policemen.

  Seeing that they didn't make any movement, they continued to lower their heads and gnaw at the woman's body.

  When the police officers saw this scene, they all showed horror on their faces.

  They all know what the heart represents, and when a shot enters that position, the heart shatters and there is absolutely no possibility of survival.

  But the scene before them simply subverted their cognition.

  A handsome young man standing by the police car raised his hand when he watched the zombie behaving so utterly conscience.

  The pitch-black muzzle faced the zombies.

  "Bang—" The

  gunshot sounded, and the panicked people around, seeing the dazzling scene before them, were shocked and scared.

  I saw the man who bit the woman's body before and slowly fell to the ground.

  His head was exploded, and the scene was extremely bloody.

  Many people with low psychological endurance bent down and started to vomit.

  Gu Jiu looked at the group of people in uniforms, and saw the young man holding the gun at a glance.

  The familiar face made her eyes clear.

  Someone had already started to clean up the scene, and Gu Jiu slowly retreated from the crowd.

  The zombies have already appeared in advance, is it too early for the end of the world?

  It seems that she needs to speed up her pace to collect supplies.

  By the way, there are weapons, and guns are indispensable in the end times.

  When Gu Jiu turned and left, the man who shot the gun before looked at her with doubts.

  He felt the strange sight before, but when he looked for it again, he couldn't find it.

  There were so many people around, he saw the back of the woman who had left at a glance.

  And that woman's back made him very familiar, but he couldn't remember it after thinking about it.

  "Xiangzi, what kind of god, go and see the scene."

  The man staring at Gu Jiu's back, heard this call, and immediately returned to his senses.

  "   Here

  ... "

After Gu Jiu left, he did not go back to the apartment, but came to Liu Yan's villa.

  Everything she had in the apartment before has been put in the space.

  There is no need to go back there.

  The villa where Liu Yan lives has a large floor area and is well-decorated.

  The iron fenced gate, and the villa's protective gate, even if the end times are coming, zombies can't get in easily.

  It seems that after the end of the world, she can still deal with it for a while.

  Gu Jiu took out the daily necessities from the space.

  After cleaning up, I slept in the villa's guest room.

  Time passed unconsciously, and soon night came.

  Gu Jiu opened his eyes and looked at the sky outside, with a smile on his lips.

  Evening is the best time to do bad things.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com