11

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  When the red wolf totem appeared on the ring finger, the surrounding air began to twist.

  Gu Jiu raised his head and looked around, seeing the surroundings become different.

  In the originally still air and environment, small rivers, trees, jungles, and attic huts appeared at this time.

  Looking at the surrounding scenes, even if Gu Jiu saw more knowledge, he was shocked at this time.

  These changes all happened at this moment.

  She was so shocked, those beautiful eyes were wide open at this time, eyes full of incredible.

  The twisting of the surrounding space quickly returned to calm.

  She can hear the sound of wind and running water.

  Everything around seemed to come alive.

  Gu Jiu recalled all the changes before, and couldn't help but have a guess in his mind.

  When the end of the world came, she had also heard of those space supernatural powers, or space inspired by some heirlooms.

  Although I haven't seen these in person, I haven't heard of them less.

  Gu Jiu stood there, her heart moved, thinking about leaving here.

  Feeling the twisting air around him, Gu Jiu opened his eyes again and returned to the bathroom.

  After that, she walked to the sink, regardless of whether she was wearing any clothes.

  Facing the sink with his hand, he moved in his heart, thinking about taking all these things back into the space.

  The things on the sink quickly disappeared.

  Gu Jiu saw this scene with surprise in his eyes.

  She thought in her heart again, taking out the things she had put inside.

  Soon those things appeared again.

  This time Gu Jiu smiled sincerely. This is really no effort to get through the iron shoes and find nowhere to find.

  With this space, she will collect materials in the future, isn't she no longer having no place to put them.

  Looking at the area of ​​the space, you can't see it at a glance. Isn't it possible to put as many things as possible?

  Gu Jiu happily leaned close to the ring finger and kissed the place of the red wolf totem.

  This time, this really solved her big problem.

  At this time, Gu Jiu couldn't wait to collect a space full of supplies.

  In this way she no longer has to worry about being hungry in the last days.

  Gu Jiu simply washed, cleaned up, and left the apartment with a salute.

  The first stop is city A next door.

  At this time, Gu Jiu was sitting on the train to City A.

  The possibility of meeting acquaintances in city A is very small.

  When he arrived in city A, Gu Jiu opened a single room in an ordinary hotel.

  The money in her hands is used to save lives in the future, and she is reluctant to waste it.

  For the next half month, Gu Jiu had been collecting things in supermarkets, markets, and petrol stations.

  Because it is not advisable to buy too many things in the same place, it will arouse people's suspicion.

  After spending half a month in City A, Gu Jiu began to go to the countryside.

  If you want to buy grain and vegetable seeds, you need to verify your identity in the Ministry of Agriculture.

  Moreover, she wants a lot of quantity. If she wants to be unobtrusive, it is most suitable only in the countryside.

  In the next half month, Gu Jiu collected a lot of seeds again.

  There are almost all kinds of plant, vegetable and grain, and they are all the seeds that can be eaten and fed.

  Gu Jiu buys so much food, in fact, he also wants to make some contributions in his own heart.

  It would be no good for humans to exterminate her.

  She only lived for three years in the last days, who knows how long it will take.

  According to her point of view at that time, the number of humans is still declining, but the army of zombies has grown stronger.

  Humans are group creatures, and she can live even if she hides in space for a lifetime.

  But what is the meaning of that, the meaning of her life.

  She doesn't want human beings to really end in the end, and hope that there will be a day in the last days.

  Because she wants to live, wants to live--

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com