9

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Gu Jiu smiled and shook his head, "No, I want to resign because of my personal reasons."

  Now Liu Yan's face became even more ugly.

  She turned the seat and faced the floor-to-ceiling window, not looking at Gu Jiu.

  Seeing her actions like this, Gu Jiu knew she was really angry this time.

  Gu Jiu didn't make any movement while sitting in the chair, she was ready to know it with reason and move with affection.

  "Senior sister, you know, almost all of the salary I earn in the company is posted back to my family. I have never thought about myself for so many years.

  I don't want to continue anymore, even if I don’t know each other, for so many years. Everything I have done can warm their hearts too, but unfortunately their hearts are still cold and hard, and I will not be able to warm their hearts for the rest of my life. For so

  many years, I have been patient , I kept taking a step back, taking a step back, I was really tired."

  Liu Yan handed the cigarette with her cigarette as early as when Gu Jiu spoke.

  After Gu Jiu finished speaking, she slowly turned to look at her, "Did you think about it carefully?"

  Gu Jiu smiled and nodded when she saw that the senior sister was no longer angry.

  ...

  Gu Jiu walked out of the Jun's company building and talked with the senior sister for a long time. She finally got the result she wanted.

  But-the

  elder sister has always known how her life is for so many years. When she was leaving, she handed her a card to let her go out and relax.

  She did say to relax, but not to play, but to collect supplies.

  Looking at the card that senior sister gave her, she didn't return it.

  Now the school sister does not know that the end of the world is coming in two months.

  She can use some money to prepare some for the senior sister, she will definitely use it in the future.

  The end of the world is coming, that is the beginning of human tragedy. Without food, water, electricity, and internet, their survival is so difficult.

  It is a peaceful age, and they have long been spoiled and coddled, where they have suffered.

  I don't know that the biggest disaster for mankind is coming.

  Gu Jiu walked on the road and smiled wryly at the people walking around.

  How many of these people will survive the end of the world?

  The selfishness, greed, and ugliness of human beings will also accompany the end times.

  Gu Jiu is not the Virgin's Heart, and she didn't want to save anyone.

  It's just because in the last three years, the ugly side that I saw was really too many.

  Back at the apartment, Gu Jiu began to pack up and salute.

  She wants to collect supplies and cannot move at all in this city.

  Gu Jiu simply packed some clothes, and then turned over all his savings.

  All her belongings add up to less than one hundred thousand.

  Gu Jiu was very distressed about this. Almost all of her salary was given to the Gu family, which was the only savings left.

  But something is better than nothing, Gu Jiu thought very optimistically.

  After Gu Jiu cleaned up, except for her sweat, she checked the time, and she had time to take a shower as soon as noon.

  Put the salute in the living room and go to the bathroom.

  However, when she was undressing, she accidentally cut her finger.

  Gu Jiu remembered that she didn't have any sharp weapons on her body, let alone anything sharp.

  While watching the bleeding, Gu Jiu looked at the clothes thrown on the ground.

  Soon he took out a finger from his trouser pocket, with blood still hanging on it.

  The flip finger was the one picked up in the company elevator in the morning.

  It seems that the murderer was this one.

  A pull finger actually cut her hand through, and she didn't find any sharp edges or corners on the ring when she looked to the left and then again.

  I can't help but feel strange.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com