48

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Until the young master retracted his paw, he withdrew to the co-pilot and closed the door.

  Only then did Mu Siran really feel relieved.

  During this period, Si Yun and Si Yu also did not dare to breathe.

  They were also fortunate to see the young master take the initiative to take a step back at this time.

  But tonight has not passed, and there are still six days to go. This is really a difficult task.

  After getting off the car, Mu Siran said to Si Yun Siyu: "The young master won't have the desire to come out today. Let's eat something first. There are still six days left. We have to save our energy."

  Si Yun Siyu looked at the young master in the car, glanced at each other, and then followed Mu Siran.

  After they left, Jun's bodyguards surrounded the off-road vehicle.

  But they will not be as close to the body as Mu Siran, Si Yun and Si Yu.

  No one knows what kind of changes will happen in the next six days.

  At this time they will do their best to protect the young master.

  ... After

  Gu Jiu spent the last penny in his hand, he checked out from the hotel.

  She knew that nine o'clock tonight would be the moment of the end of the world.

  The supplies in her hands are now very sufficient.

  Although the quantity is small, there are plenty of weapons, food, medicine, and daily necessities.

  There is also gasoline, which is also essential.

  When the end of the world is coming, all people will flock to the capital, and of course she will do the same.

  Gu Jiu left the room and drove towards Huo Xiang's residence.

  She will leave here today for the capital.

  But Huo Xiang is something she can't let go of. She wants to ask the other party's opinion whether to leave with her.

  I want to wait for the rescue from the capital, it will be a year later.

  Who knows what kind of changes will happen in the middle.

  The people Gu Jiu is most concerned about right now are her senior sister Liu Yan, and Huo Xiang.

  She will definitely repay each other for the contributions these two people have done to her in the previous life.

  No matter what kind of trouble they have, she will definitely protect them in this life.

  When Gu Jiu came to Huo Xiang's home, he saw not only Xiao Qi, but also another man.

  The man Gu Jiu had seen both sides, and seemed to be Huo Xiang's colleague.

  Huo Xiang took Gu Jiu to the living room and pointed to Lei Jie and said to Gu Jiu: "This is my good friend Lei Jie. We left the job together during the mission that day." As

  soon as he uttered these words, Gu Jiu looked at him in surprise.

  Feeling Gu Jiu's gaze, Huo Xiang touched his nose embarrassedly.

  Lei Jie stood up at this time, and he walked towards Gu Jiu affectionately, "You are Gu Jiu, I have heard Xiangzi say, what you said is true, sure it is not a dream? Is it definitely not watching science fiction movies That's too much, you..."

  Gu Jiu understood Lei Jie's words, and Huo Xiang told Lei Jie what she had said.

  She looked at Huo Xiang with her eyes lowered and asked, and there was a trace of scrutiny.

  Seeing this, Huo Xiang immediately explained: "Lei Jie is an orphan. He will not tell anyone, and he is absolutely reliable. This kid also saved my life. His mouth is very strict."

  Hearing what Huo Xiang said. If you look at Jiu's cold face, Lei Jie is not stupid, he knows the reason.

  He immediately assured Gu Jiu: "You can rest assured that my mouth is very strict. I will not tell anyone about this. Xiangzi is my only good friend, and I will definitely not get him wronged."

  Gu Jiuwen Yan glanced at Lei Jie, this was the first time she looked at each other seriously.

  Lei Jie's eyes were very clear, and there was a stubbornness.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com