54

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Ye Wanyue waited for a long time, but did not wait for Gu Jiu to turn around, which made her accept that she couldn't.

  When she was angry in the past, Gu Jiu didn't always care about and inquire carefully.

  Now she was so angry, but Gu Jiu still turned her back to her motionless.

  She did not find that Gu Jiu was wrong, nor did she care about Huo Xiang, Lei Jie and Xiao Qi.

  In her eyes, only Gu Jiu, who had been in her hands for twenty years, was the only one in her eyes.

  "Gu Jiu, my mother will ask you again, is this your attitude?"

  Ye Wanyue didn't say a word , but Gu Xuan couldn't help it.

  Gu Jiu heard Gu Xuan's voice, and there was a tsundere in that voice that couldn't be hidden.

  A bright smile appeared on her face, and she turned slowly.

  Looking at the family behind him, including the scumbag, his smile was undiminished.

  "Oh? Mom? Isn't she your mother since she was a child?"

  Gu Jiu asked suddenly, causing Gu Guangping, Ye Wanyue and Gu Xuan to show surprise expressions.

  They looked at Gu Jiu at the same time, and their mental activities were also different.

  Gu Guangping felt a little flustered, he looked at the expression of his eldest daughter.

  Although Gu Jiu's face was smiling at this time, he felt her difference.

  Ye Wanyue and Gu Xuan also speculated at the same time whether Gu Jiu knew something.

  Is it because I know that I will have such a reaction in these two months.

  Ye Wanyue had an angry face before, but at this time she changed her attitude.

  She smiled and looked at Gu Jiu, "Gu Jiu, what's the matter with you. You have not contacted your home for two months. When you say this, I have treated you differently from Xuan'er since I was young. Always care about what some don’t."

  When Gu Jiu heard Ye Wanyue's words, his face was not diminished, but the emotions in his eyes became colder.

  From Ye Wanyue's address at this time, she could hear the difference between her and Gu Xuan's treatment.

  Ever since she was a child, Ye Wanyue has been calling her Gu Jiu, calling Gu Xuan Xuan'er.

  Such closeness was once part of her envy.

  Gu Jiu ignored the sorrow in his heart and looked at Ye Wanyue's sight, without the slightest trace of emotion, as if looking at a dead person.

  From childhood to adulthood, she suffered too much in the hands of this woman.

  She was able to successfully go to university and enter the Junshi branch because of her own efforts and the help of her senior sister.

  Even before going to university, Ye Wanyue also thwarted it in every possible way. Talk about the conditions at home.

  It was her hardest time during that time. She went to school and worked part-time again and again. Those years were almost her hardest days.

  But she still survived.

  She did not spend a penny at home to support herself in school.

  After entering Jun's company to work, this woman always finds out various reasons to let her take out her salary willingly.

  At that time, she didn't know that this woman was not her mother, or that this woman's heart was so dark.

  So she is always for family, in order to make them care about her a little, obediently obedient.

  Now that she has been born again.

  Knowing everything she didn't know in her previous life, why should she pretend to be stupid.

  Gu Jiu looked at Ye Wanyue with cold eyes, which made the other party feel flustered.

  Just because Gu Jiu's gaze really didn't have any emotion at all, it seemed as if he was looking at a stranger.

  Just when Ye Wanyue wanted to say something, Gu Jiu spoke.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com