70

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Xiao Qi lowered his head and thought, and couldn't figure out why the white wolf of noble blood appeared suddenly, why he would be interested in Gu Jiu.

  When Xiao Qi was puzzled, the White Wolf could not wait to rush in the direction of the Hummer.

  It can no longer bear the alluring breath.

  I was very eager to see what was hidden in the Hummer.

  The feeling that made him scratch his lungs was really unpleasant.

  When Xiao Qi recovered, the White Wolf had already rushed to the side of the Hummer.

  He rushed in just as fast.

  But seeing the doors closed tightly, he breathed a sigh of relief.

  Fortunately, the car door is closed, so Miss Gu sitting in the car shouldn't be in any danger.

  But before Xiao Qi was completely relieved, he saw that the white wolf opened the car door proficiently.

  Its white claws pulled the door of the car and opened it easily.

  It can be seen how smart this white wolf is, and he can even see that he is very familiar with it, and he has done it many times.

  When White Wolf opened the car door, Xiao Qi also came behind it.

  He wanted to stop the white wolf, but the opponent's movements were too fast.

  The moment the white wolf opened the door, he jumped up and jumped into the car.

  It was sitting in the driving seat, and when it entered the car, it smelled the strong temptation|sentiment.

  But the car was empty and there was nothing.

  If it weren't for the strong breath in the car, it would think it was looking for the wrong place.

  Xiao Qi saw the white wolf jump onto the car and was already frightened.

  But seeing the white wolf sitting in the driver's seat and there was no one in the car except it, which made Xiao Qi even more frightened.

  He quickly transformed and recovered his body.

  Everything was done in the blink of an eye.

  After transforming, Xiaoqi walked quickly to the front of the car, looking at the back seat of the car.

  Want to find Gu Jiu in the back seat.

  But he was finally disappointed. There was really no sign of her in the car.

  Xiao Qi's face became difficult to look, he couldn't guess where Gu Jiu had gone.

  Does the other party feel that he is in trouble and want to abandon him?

  Once he had such an idea, Xiao Qi's face turned pale,

  and the more he thought about it , the more he felt it was possible.

  Xiao Qi's face was not beautiful, and the white wolf sitting in the car was also in an unbeautiful mood.

  It clearly smelled that smell in the car, why couldn't it find the root cause?

  The white wolf felt a little anxious, and its paws began to exert force on the seat.

  The wound in the abdomen began to ooze blood because it was too hard.

  Those bright blood dripped onto the seat, but no one paid attention.

  Xiao Qi and Bai Lang were caught in each other's emotions.

  ...

  Gu Jiu has finished washing in the river water of the space.

  She walked out of the water and took out a set of sports casual clothes in the space.

  The previous clothes were dirty and smelled so they could not be worn at all.

  Fortunately, all the things she collected before are here.

  After getting dressed, Gu Jiu walked to the backpack thrown by the river.

  The lotus seeds taken out of the lotus pod before are still on the backpack.

  This lotus seed is a rare thing, and now it can only be seen that it has the effect of washing menstruation and cutting bones. I don't know if eating two more pills will have the effect of enhancing power.

  But at this time Gu Jiu was not ready to try again.

  She didn't forget that Xiao Qi was still out of space.

  There are also waiting for Huo Xiang and Lei Jie in the hotel.

  Gu Jiu put the lotus seeds in his backpack, picked up the bag and walked away from the harsh space.

  "Wow..."

  The moment Gu Jiu returned to the car, he heard howling inside the car.

  PS: I have already made up for the changes that I owe you before. Thank you for your support to Huahua.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com