43

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  "Captain, I will not leave unclearly as you said. I will officially hand in a letter of resignation." As he

  said, Huo Xiang took off the hat with the badge on his head.

  Lei Jie's eyes widened when he heard what his friend said.

  He saw Huo Xiang's actions, and even stepped forward to hold the opponent, and whispered: "Xiangzi, don't make a fool of yourself, at this time forbearance and forbearance will pass."

  Huo Xiang calmly shook Lei Jie's persuasion. Shook his head.

  He glanced at the captain who had endured it for several years with disdain, and a sarcasm smile hung on his mouth.

  Then he looked at Lei Jie, "You go with me, trust me, I won't hurt you."

  Lei Jie wanted to persuade his friend, but he didn't expect his friend to let him leave with him.

  This made Lei Jie unresponsive for a while.

  The captain on the side had said that he was leaving before he heard Huo Xiang, and now he has to take Lei Jie to leave.

  This made him angry, thinking that Huo Xiang was playing his temper again and would not really leave at all.

  He twisted his face and said, "Huo Xiang, your threat has no meaning to me."

  He looked at Lei Jie again as he said, "And you, since the two of you have such a good relationship, then get out of here, no There are also two less scourges in your team."

  Good fellow, these words made Lei Jie's face turn green.

  He has been in the team for so long, it turns out that this captain is actually a scourge.

  Also, Huo Xiang was in the team, he was always the first to rush with a mission, and the number of achievements, large and small, was uncountable.

  Huo Xiang turned out to be a scourge in his eyes.

  Lei Jie really couldn't bear it right now. He pointed to the captain and sneered: "Old|I quit! Working under you for the past few years has been my greatest misfortune."

  These words were almost yelled. The teammates all heard it.

  They looked at Huo Xiang and Lei Jie in disbelief.

  No one thought that things would happen to this point.

  The captain is selfish and always irritates everyone as everyone knows.

  But everyone was enduring it, and they thought that a few more years would pass.

  But at this time, Huo Xiang and Lei Jie provoked the captain in such a grand manner, and even wanted to resign, which was really something they didn't expect.

  At this time everyone wanted to be like them, but they still had to support their families.

  "You...you..."

  Hearing Lei Jie's words, the captain looked at Lei Jie tremblingly. He couldn't say a word. This was annoying.

  Lei Jie looked at him and laughed defiantly.

  Immediately, just like Huo Xiang, he took off the hat with the badge on his head.

  Huo Xiang watched Lei Jie's movements, turned and walked in the other direction. Before leaving, he did not forget to say to Lei Jie: "Let's go."

  Lei Jie glanced at the captain viciously and turned to catch up with Huo. Xiang's footsteps.

  The captain watched the two leave, took a deep breath and then took a deep breath, and finally shouted at the two intolerably: "You will never come back!"

  Huo Xiang ignored the angry voice behind him.

  But Lei Jie had complicated eyes, but there was no regret in those eyes.

  The teammates behind them watched them leave, with mixed eyes and sighs.

  The captain looked at the appearance of his surrounding subordinates, and became irritable again, and began to abuse everyone.

  Everyone has long been used to it, and they continue to work.

  However, at this time, several staff members passed the captain carrying the body of the dead man.

  The captain didn't care, and didn't avoid it.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com