67

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Therefore, as soon as Gu Jiu entered the space, the open space in front of him was almost occupied by the newly added stones.

  And some of these stacked stones have been broken.

  The broken stones are the same as before, but the middle part is empty.

  Gu Jiu raised his eyes to look at the river.

  The lotus in bloom in between was absorbing the jade floating in mid-air at this time.

  The lotus may have absorbed the jade, and the petals now look more beautiful.

  There was a gleam of light on the petals, and the fragrance of the flowers in the air became more intense.

  Gu Jiu took a deep breath, and a feeling of transparency spread all over his body.

  She closed her eyes and felt the energy coming from her body.

  Just when she took a deep breath, she felt the fluctuation of her abilities.

  She had previously awakened the fire-type abilities, but at this time, the energy was not transmitted by the fire-type abilities.

  Gu Jiu felt the energy, without any offensive power, and was still very comfortable.

  This feeling is familiar.

  Gu Jiu suddenly opened his eyes.

  She awakened the power again, the healing power.

  In her previous life, she had a dual element ability, and the fire element ability and the healing element ability coexist.

  However, the dual element abilities in this life were all awakened before the end of life.

  Gu Jiu felt the awakening of the healing power, and she took out a dagger from her backpack.

  Holding the dagger and slashing it with his fingers, bright red blood flowed out.

  Looking at the blood, she put her other hand on the wound on her finger.

  A faint white light lit up from the hand that was placed on the wound.

  Gu Jiu looked down at the changes in front of him.

  The wounded finger disappeared quickly, leaving only a faint blood stain.

  The healing power has really awakened. Although the energy is not much, it has been awakened and can be used.

  Gu Jiu raised his eyes to look at the lotus flower by the river. Before, he performed healing powers, which seemed to have a lot to do with this lotus flower.

  Before, she just smelled deeply the rich fragrance of lotus in the air.

  Later, I didn't know the place that touched the body, and awakened the ability in advance.

  Gu Jiu raised his foot to the river, squatted down and looked at the lotus swaying in the water. .

  The petals of the lotus are still absorbing the jade.

  The sound of broken stones not far away still rang in my ears.

  Gu Jiu didn't know how the lotus broke the stone, and floated the jade intact to absorb it.

  But she knew that this lotus was really extraordinary.

  Just take her awakening healing powers as an example, this lotus flower will be her bigger support in the future.

  Just by smelling it deeply, you can awaken the abilities in advance, I don't know what effect its fruit will bring.

  The lotus is still absorbing the jade, just when Gu Jiu watched the lotus absorb a piece of jade and planned to watch it continue, there was no movement.

  Gu Jiu looked at the stone behind him, only to absorb less than one third.

  Just this one-third, but a lot of money.

  Even the last jade that was absorbed by the lotus before is millions.

  This one-third is dozens of yuan.

  That's not a small sum.

  There are many precious jade among them.

  Although Gu Jiu didn't understand jade, but the crystal clear color of those jade, especially the kind with dark eyes, she knew that it was definitely valuable.

  No matter how valuable these jade stones are, it is a pity that they are worthless and have no value in the last days.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com