⚔Bonus Chapter: Rewind

A U T H O R

The door behind him opened, and Firo went inside the room with his stuff. Flake furiously dropped his books on the bed and turned around to face him. "Are you kidding me?" Firo ignored him and started unpacking again. "You're doing this on purpose, aren't you? I don't want to do anything involving you, so find another room."

"You're not the boss of me, so I don't care. Mind your own business, and I'll mind mine," Firo said and walked towards the lamp to increase its light.

"Then I should just consider myself lucky. I get to share the same room with Parailla's irresponsible prince." Firo quickly glared at him with his eyes glowing pink. "Why? Did I say anything wrong?"

"I don't want to hurt you, Flake. Don't get into my nerves." Flake just scoffed and laid down on his bed. Firo's eyes returned to normal, and he continued unpacking. Flake glared at him and cursed in his head. "I heard that."

"Good to know." He pulled his blanket and turned his back against the other. Firo just sighed. He understands why Flake's giving him the attitude. What else can he expect from someone who got in trouble because of him?

--

"Flake!" Flake turned to his right and saw Firo running in their direction. Firo quickly pushed him away and stood in front of Heather. "Let her go, just this once. She won't do this again, I promise." He looked behind him and found Heather bending her knees with her hand on her neck. "Just this once," Firo said and faced him again.

Flake stepped back and transformed before leaving. He flew into the woods, leaving the two on the riverside. Heather held onto Firo's cloak and helped herself stand. Firo sighed and turned around to help her. "You need to hear a lot of things, but I'll spare you this time." He placed his arms around her shoulders and started walking.

"Your majesty?" Loo called, causing them to stop and turn around...the both of them. Firo was startled. She didn't just call me that, did she? Does this creature know I'm the prince? He gulped and looked away, hoping she won't recognize him. "Will you be okay?" Loo added. Firo sighed in relief, knowing she was talking to Heather.

"I'll be fine, Loo. You don't have to worry." Heather assured and continued walking with Firo assisting her.

--

"I'm sorry to bother you, good sir. Have you seen a girl in Stone Academia's uniform? She has brown and curly hair with a Rainbow Gardenia in her hand."

"That lady? She went after a thief and went that way." The villager pointed to a narrow opening between two stores.

"Thank you, sir." Firo immediately went through the narrow path and noticed a cabin not far. "No, no, not this place." He ran towards the door and pulled the handle to get it to open, but it's locked. "Heather?!"

"Hey!" Two men came with their pitchforks. "What are you doing?!"

"Open the door right now." He calmly said and backed away. The two just looked at each other and chuckled. "You think you can make fun of me?" He said in an annoyed tone.

"Why?" One came and stood in front of him. "What are you gonna do?"

With a pissed-off expression, he walked closer towards the two men who sounded too arrogant. "What am I gonna do?" Firo asked as his eyes slowly show their color. Before the two men could realize who he was, they were already under Firo's control. "Open the door."

They immediately ran to Hawk's Cottage's door and broke it open, startling everyone inside besides Heather. 

--