Author's Note

On 19th March, 2020; I was talking with my maternal aunt and I expressed my desire to write a historical fiction

On 19th March, 2020; I was talking with my maternal aunt and I expressed my desire to write a historical fiction. We talked and drew a short outline of the plot that just had Veerbhadra and Aparajita.

I posted my first chapter that day and I never expected a humongous response. I did not even expect that I would finish this story because it was difficult for me to write historical fiction.

Gradually I learnt the tidbits of describing the wars, battles, royal courts and my characters. I was overwhelmed each time any of you voted on my story. It means a lot actually.

After fifteen months, I completed it. I want to thank each one of you for your unwavering support and faith in me. Thank you for reading my inconsistent updates.

I apologize for being a slow writer. 2020 was too weird for me. I was caught up into new things along with the pandemic. Life outside wattpad was taking toll on me and writing 'Love and Redemption' was difficult because I wanted to fulfil expectations of each one of you.

Often most of you asked me the inspiration behind this story. The thing is, I am not a well-versed historian but I did read about Indian history and explored the reigns of the Guptas, the Cholas and others. I came across Rudhramadevi from Kakatiya dynasty and she was the inspiration behind the character of Aparajita.

Indian history has respectable women. Do read about the likes of Ahilyabai Holker, Abbaka Chowta, Rani Lakshmi Bai and all, they were the true feminists. Their stories teach to stand up and face life.

I would thank each one of you who is reading this for supporting me.

I am grateful to all my readers who reviewed my work time to time and their valuable comments were a constant motivation to wind up this story.

Please write a short review in the comment section and share your views in case you haven't done yet.

You can follow me and also try the contemporary romance or mystery thriller books I have written on this profile.

Wattpad can never be good without you!

With immense love, I sign off
♥️