Chapter 10

Wearing a beige colored hunting costume, the charismatic Maharani Aparajita Singh Rathore transformed herself into a seventeen year old bubbly princess Aparajita. She mounted on her pet horse Shera who neighed welcoming her and started her journey towards the dense forests of Vijaygarh.

The hunting expedition was indeed an opportunity for Aparajita to unveil the young cheerful princess inside her. The seventeen year old jovial princess loved the spectacular natural landscape of the dense forests. She was enthusiastically looking forward a fun-filled trip amidst the natural beauty of the tall mahogany and sandalwood trees spread across acres of land surrounded by the gigantic mountains, magnificent waterfalls and heavenly ambience. Little did she knew that this hunting expedition was going to change her life very soon?

Veerbhadra, on the other hand, had hid himself in the dense forest on a gigantic Banyan tree whose roots were spreading deep under the ground. He was truly mesmerized by the sweet smell of the young and tender light green leaves of the evergreen trees scattered all over the forest. The bright sun rays that reached down the dense forest through the impenetrable canopies of the evergreen trees depicted the undying hope to fulfill the goals no matter how bad the situation could be! Veerbhadra was indeed inspired by the golden yellow sun rays that reached on the forest ground and added longevity in the lives of the small burrowing animals that stayed there.

Veerbhadra wanted to see his enemy, the highly celebrated queen, Maharani Aparajita Singh Rathore. Having surveyed all the nooks and crannies of this dense forest in the past, he knew the queen would definitely come at this spot. After all, the beautiful spot he had chosen to hide himself was indeed, the heart of the dense forests of Vijaygarh.

The eternal Banyan tree had definitely endured the ups and downs of the weather and still, it had chosen to stand upright and withstand the harsh weather as well as enjoy the cool breeze all with an undying spirit to live!

The timeless Banyan tree was surrounded by many other Shisham trees and was abode of a plethora of lively chirping birds, little burrowing animals and few vines of Cuscuta too. The Banyan tree was near the heart of the forest, a spectacular waterfall that emerged from the lofty mountains and disappeared into the river stream flowing through the forest.

An avid hunter, Veerbhadra was definitely sure that his goldfish, Aparajita would definitely come near the water stream to take rest with her hunting party. He simpered realizing that he was near to the first step of his victory for clutching the goldfish in his vulture-like grip as he patiently waited for the arrival of his enemy, the valiant queen of Vijaygarh, Maharani Aparajita Singh Rathore.

The sun rose high in the sky. Veerbhadra was losing patience as he waited for the arrival of his goldfish. Sweating in the sun, Veerbhadra leaned on the trunk of the old Banyan tree resting himself on the branch of the tree over which he was sitting since morning. Closing his eyes, he chose to take rest waiting for the goldfish. The cheerful Aparajita, on the other hand, was enjoying her day. She was making the best use of the freedom she had got for the day. She was running enthusiastically amidst the spectacular beauty of the dense forest when she found a little deer.

Glancing at her clueless prey, she climbed from her pet horse Shera and followed the deer making sure not to make any voice from her feet leaving her shiny black horse behind. Taking out an arrow from her quiver, Aparajita concentrated at her goal to hit the deer, however, the deer ran away from her. Disappointed at her defeat, Aparajita made up her mind to follow her prey and win it because being a Rathore Queen, Aparajita could never embrace anything other than victory.

Aparajita went back to her pet horse and signaled the trained animal to go towards the other side of the forest near the water stream and wait for her. She patiently waited for Shera who turned towards her and began to gallop towards the heart of the forest which was nearly two kilometers from the spot she was currently at. Eyeing in the forest, she found her clueless prey, the young deer whom she had missed hitting the arrow at.

She found the prey at last. The clueless animal was now frightened and alert. The young deer was running fast towards the lofty mountains surrounding the forest. Aparajita realized perhaps, the deer was running towards its family. Analyzing the presence of the herd of deer nearby, Aparajita realized she had to catch her innocent prey before it reached the herd.

Sprinting into action, the courageous Aparajita began to run towards her prey at a fast speed since she was determined to win. The deer was running too fast and indeed, it was a race against time for Aparajita. Panting hard, she climbed at the Mahogany tree while she ran fast disappearing in the center of the tightly-packed forest. Eyeing her prey, she took out another arrow from her quiver and hit it in the direction of the deer however, she missed it again.

Frustrated at missing her target once again, Aparajita mumbled profanities at her incapability to shoot a young deer as she made up her mind to practice archery and sharpen her swordsmanship skills once she returned to the palace. Having ran for large distances, Aparajita was dead tired and she realized soon the sun would set which meant that she had to return back to the palace soon.

Having alerted the deer once again, Aparajita realized that perhaps, Goddess Durga wanted the deer to survive and hence, she was truly no one to take his life from the innocent young animal. Accepting her defeat, Aparajita planned to get back to Shera. She smiled realizing it was the time to get back to her favorite spot in the forest, the spectacular waterfall near the river stream flowing in the forest.

Veerbhadra, on the other hand, was truly tired of waiting for his goldfish. Finding comfort on the trunk of the old Banyan tree, he took a nap in the scorching heat of the summer afternoon as he waited for his goldfish. His uncomfortable sleep was broken by the galloping of the horse. Startled and alert realizing the arrival of his goldfish, the queen of Vijaygarh, Maharani Aparajita Singh Rathore, he sneered and opened his eyes. Rubbing his eyes in astonishment, the surprised Veerbhadra sat on the branch realizing something amiss when he saw a well-trained black colored horse of a decent Arabic breed coming towards the water stream. His sleepy eyes searched for the owner of the horse however, he could see no one to his amazement.

Patiently he waited for the owner of the horse as he saw that the tired animal sat on the ground taking deep breaths. Closing his eyes, he prayed for his safety from Lord Shiva.

❤❤❤

Hi everyone
Enjoy your Sunday with a cup of hot coffee/tea or whatever you like along with this update.
Sneak peak,
.
.
.
Veerbhadra was indeed mesmerized looking at the tired Aparajita who laid flat on the ground near the river stream. He was drowned in her mesmerizing beautt as he saw her milky white tender body lying on her ebony black tresses that reached up to her waist.
.
.
.
Aparajita was facing towards the stream and her back faced that faced Veerbhadra was covered by the tresses of her ebony black hair. Opening the knots of her kimono-type hunting costume, the carefree Aparajita slid down her biege colored dress on the ground.....
.
.
.
So the couple meets in the coming chapter.. 😉😉😉
I will updating soon, till then enjoy the bliss of your health and shower your love on the story... 💖💖💖
Love you all
💜