New Story!!!!!

She is someone who was broken and then, assembled by him. Disheartened and betrayed, she is someone who had stood by him. Abandoned by her own kith and kin, she is someone who was helped by him. She is someone who had taught him to embrace his identity even when he had crumbled hers. She is the reason of his mirth and joy while he is the reason for her tears and cries. She is someone close to his heart yet, they are never meant to be together.

She is none other than Tapasya Goyal, a heartbroken yet, strong-willed entrepreneur. Like an angel, she has transformed the lives of several estranged women yet, she craves for some love and affection. Her heart still beats for the one who has shattered her identity. With a kind heart and sweet persona, she stays in the queen of hills with her tears and joy!

When destiny throws Chaitanya in her path, she gets shocks of her life.

Chaitanya Sharma is a conservation biologist besotted to the endangered fauna on Earth. A workaholic by nature, ge loves to walk in the woods and cares for helpless animals.Totally away from the miseries of the world, he has no time for emotions.

Will Chaitanya be able to fathom the pain and reason of Tapasya's tears?

Will Chaitanya be able to mend her heart or will he just give her shocks?