°*• Chapter 1 •*°

~*☆*~

Taehyun

       In the busy corridors, students shuffle to get to their classes. Taehyun walked along the corridor with his earpods on. He's not the type to engage with strangers not especially the noise they make. He'd rather be lost in the wave of melodies coming from his earpods.

      Just as he walked, there came a static sound ringing in his earpods causing him to take it off.

      He yelped from the sudden static in his earpods, it was painful as he clutch his ears and realized... it was still ringing.

"Hey... are you ok? Is something wrong?" One student approached him as he faintly nodded regaining his composure and leaving as fast as he could. Aware of the questioning eyes of other students.

      He came to the bathroom just as he closed the door, the static had stopped. He heaved a relieved breathe as he went over the sink and splashed water over his face.

      What just happened? He wondered as he lifted his gaze...

He realized he was in a bare painted room filled with old school tables and chairs, an old chalkboard and an empty  teacher's desk at the front.

A big sign written with chalk in bold uppercase letters scrawled on the old board.

D E T E N T I O N !!!

That's right... he remembered being sent to detention for such an absurd reason.

He only corrected his english teacher's grammar as politely as he could, apparently it offended her so here he was... in detention with four other guys.

"Yo Taehyun-ah or do you prefer Terry? You finally woke up! Let's play a game!" A certain brownish haired boy that Taehyun don't know of said.

He have a very simple reply.

"No."

Soobin

       It was early in the morning when Soobin arrived to school. As a student part of the student council, he's setting an example to other students to be punctual.

       As he walked in the almost empty corridors, he headed for the lockers and took out books he needed for the 1st period before heading to their classroom. On his way however, he saw about three students messing with the wall of exemplary students.

      As a member of the student council, he marched his way towards the students...

"Hey! You three better-" he started but the students was fast to runaway upon hearing his voice.

By the time he reached the wall, they've already gone and the stuff they used were left. Heaving a sigh, he decided to do the deed of cleaning the wall...

Soobin however is not a very careful person so he managed to slip on one of the brushes left on the floor. Unlucky as he was, bits of paint splattered to his uniform.

That was what truly happened which the roaming disciplinary teacher failed to see...

He had taken the blame for the ruined  wall of exceptional students... He who was in the student council, a model student and an honoral was stuck in detention with four other guys.

Soobin peered through his sleeves from his slumped self over the desk to see the others with him. One was very loud, another was a friendly freshman, the freshman who topped the entrance exam and another student with a reputation.

Soobin wondered how the rest was sent to detention along with the fact that he's in detention himself.

"Uhg~ I've never been in detention ever... this will really give me a bad record." He mumbled to himself stressing out then he heard a chuckle.

"Yeah why were you in detention though vice press?" He turned to the oldest in the room looking straight at the board upfront as he heaved a sigh.

"A long story..."

•●~*☆*~●•