°*• Chapter 31 •*°

•●~*☆*~●•

"I'm not the only one seeing this right?" Beomgyu says.

"No." Everyone else replied.

"Why does she keep showing to us?" Hueningkai turned to the others.

"No idea." - Soobin

"Hyung what are you doing?" Taehyun called the oldest.

"What are you? Is there something you want from us?" Yeonjun carefully approached the door just as the figure disappeared out of their sight. Yeonjun turned to the others with a quizzical look.

Just then, the melody they used to hear while in magic island echoes in the  school.

"That song... why is it playing?" Beomgyu looked at everyone with the same confused expression.

"We're not in magic island, are we?" Hueningkai voiced out.

"That would be weird..." Taehyun muttered making the others look at him.

"Weird?" Yeonjun asked.

"Well, there's usually an obvious indication that we went into blue hour but-" Taehyun started but then cut himself off when he realized something and before anyone could push Taehyun to continue speaking, he's already went and pushed the door open.

"Taehyun! Hold on!" The others following Taehyun behind as they left the stockroom.

They were met with the corridor that oddly seemed quite not right as the ones they've gone through on their way to the stockroom.

"This isn't right." Yeonjun commented looking at both ends of the corridor.

"We're in magic island? When did blue hour even happened?" Soobin questions as he tried to check his watch and saw that it was stuck on 5:53.

"The déjà vu! That's why! We probably gone through blue hour, somewhat during that time. We just didn't realize it." Beomgyu exclaims.

"Really?" Hueningkai asked, slightly feeling skeptical at the situation because... if it really was blue hour, then why does it feel so different transitioning from the real world to magic island.

"I'm not sure that's really the case Gyu." Yeonjun says feeling the situation feels rather off compared to their usual travel to magic island.

"If its not blue hour then how come we're in magic island then?" Beomgyu asked, feeling more confused than ever. He knew deep down, that something was really off... he just can't point out what and its freaking him out that he doesn't know.

"Maybe something was set off? Like when we suddenly went back in time for a few hours because of the magic?" Soobin suggested trying to understand the situation.

"We don't even know exactly how that spell was set off when none of us were doing anything that time. This time is different, I just know it." Taehyun expalins.

"We just need to figure out-"

"Guys look!" Hueningkai cut Taehyun off when he saw the ghostly figure pass through the end of the corridor.

"Hyuka wait!" Yeonjun called as Hueningkai had gone to the direction he saw the figure move past.

"Kai hold up." Everyone was now running after Hueningkai as he turned to a hallway.

"There the figure! You see her?" Hueningkai pointed and they all saw it turn to them before passing through a classroom.

"Are we seriously following a potential ghost?" Beomgyu asked, a little frantic at their decisions.