°*• Chapter 2 •*°

~*☆*~

Beomgyu

Beomgyu was hiding in a bush somewhere in the schoolgrounds occasionally peeping if there would be anyone around.

Delighted that there wasn't anyone around, he slowly crept out of the bush dusting himself as he playfully skipped his way in the empty halls of the school.

Ideally, Beomgyu should be in his class but the first subject was history and he didn't feel like it so... he decided to skip it, besides he'll just fall asleep early in the morning.

It was quite an adventure for him to dodge roaming teachers and he finds it very exciting. However fun it is for Beomgyu, he wasn't really planning to skip all his classes... he simply just skips those he barely liked... in this case, history.

He was humming as he skipped his way along the corridors thinking of things he could do to pass the time before the next period.

Bad luck for him, he actually bumped into his class adviser...

"Mr. Choi why aren't you in class?" His adviser raised her brow at him.

"Uhm haha- you see-" he tried to explain as his teacher eyed his bag on his shoulder.

"Mr. Choi please tell me you weren't trying to skip classes again?" His adviser massaged her temple from the feat her student was currently doing.

Beomgyu could only laugh awkwardly at the situation...

Beomgyu didn't mind though being stuck in detention alone but when he got there, three people were already there including a member of the student council which surprised him.

"Hi! I'm Choi Beomgyu, I didn't think I'd have company in detention today. Nice to meet you!" He greeted just as the door opened and another student entered.

"Ah hi, I was told to go here haha. Let's be friends." The new entry student greeted a bit shyly while bowing.

"Great! We should all be friends!" Beomgyu clapped his hands in delight.

Hueningkai

It was the first period when his classmate Kang Taehyun was sent to detention for offending the teacher which in Kai's defense wasn't really offending at all. It was really a wrong grammar and he can attest to that, he grew up overseas and is fluent in English.

Of course, Kai never voiced out his thoughts about this even with regards to the teacher's grammar. Taehyun was brave to actually have the guts to correct their teacher.

Now why was he in detention at the moment, trying to make friends with the others in the room was fairly simple.

Just after Taehyun left the class for detention, Kai excused himself to go to the restroom. As he was heading back, he passed by the hall leading to the music rooms and practice rooms.

Feeling curious, he headed to one practice room and peered through the door.

"Why are you out of class?" Startled by this, Kai jumped and accidentally bumped the glass frame hanging by the door which fell to the floor and breaks making him yelp feeling very flustered.

He wasn't even able to explain himself as the roaming disciplinary teacher gave him a detention right away.

He has now shared this event to the others in the room the moment the detention supervisor left for awhile.

"She didn't even let me explain, she's a 'terror' one." Hueningkai commented while everyone agreed.

"You should've just went back to class right away." Taehyun commented as he simply laughed.

Hoping in his head, the glass frame won't be expensive. He doesn't want to use his allowance for it.

Yeonjun

When Taehyun woke up, Beomgyu turned to ask him to play a game after asking the others to which the latter refused. However, the five of them are now in a circle sharing how they all got detention which is the game Beomgyu is referring. Its not really a game in the end...

It honestly surprised Yeonjun to see Soobin in detention as he was the student council vise president. He can clearly see how the younger worry over getting a detention and with a very funny reason at that. It was hard for even himself not to laugh at his tale.

"Yah its not funny." Soobin complained.

"Sorry hyung, its just that pfft- you're here 'cause you slipped trying to be a good student." Beomgyu snickered.

"How is that funnier than Hueningkai getting in detention for no reason." Soobin continued.

"Well he did broke something that's actually school property no matter how small." Taehyun explained.

"What about you Yeonjun hyung? Why are you in detention? Aren't you like the school's ace?" Hueningkai asked the oldest of them.

"Well..." Yeonjun wasn't very sure if he should tell how he got there.

It was just before class had started, he was in a music room in front of a grand piano playing. It was brand new and was off-limits until next week but he snuck in to try it out... he was caught of course so now he's in detention.

This is what he told the four other guys in detention.

•●~*☆*~●•

A/N:

Hello my dear readers! I hope you're having a great day! And I hope you like the chapters so far! 😊