°*• H⏱ur 5 •*°

~*☆*~

Yeonjun

      He was impatiently looking over his phone quietly checking the time, its way past five and their class haven't ended yet. Just as he was close to cursing their teacher for overtime in his head... when he looked back to the front of the class, he found himself alone in the classroom. For a moment, he was flustered and confused until he heard a melody playing around that he got up and opened a window. The sky was a beautiful orangey sunset mixed with pink, purple and yellow hues... the way the sky always looked everytime they were in magic island.

      He immediately grabbed his bag and ran out of the room looking on both ends of the corridor. He grabbed his phone to try to contact the others before remembering phones doesn't work in magic island. He headed to the lobby where Taehyun and Kai are probably waiting. He's having mixed feelings over experiencing blue hour again after everything that had happened to them in the past days. As he made his way to the lobby, he bumped into someone.

Beomgyu

      When everything around him quieted down followed by a melody in the air. A sense of relief washed over him, he's been feeling quite down in the past days and being in magic island is just what he needs. He spared a glance at the bright colored sky outside and smiled to himself as he headed out the room.

      Skipping on his way to the lobby, humming along with the melody playing. He wondered if the others felt the same as him. The thought made him wonder if they could even still have fun together in magic island. As his thoughts wandered off and his steps slowed, he bumped into someone.

"Gyu hyung!"

"Taehyun! Are you alone?" Beomgyu was delighted to find the younger but noticed he was alone.

"I lost sight of Kai, he ran off and I hope he didn't get lost over how random the hallways here are." Taehyun explained making Beomgyu wide-eyed.

"So Huening's alone? We should look for him." He suggested as they went along the corridor then noticed Taehyun wasn't following him.

"Taehyun!" He called and managed to find him in front of a room with double doors.

"The library, its just like last time." Taehyun muttered and entered before Beomgyu could stop him so he followed instead.

It was quite the same as the last time they were there. Taehyun was looking over the shelves again as if searching for something.

"Taehyun-ah what are we doing here?" He called the younger who was slowly emptying a shelf and plopping numerous books on a table nearby.

"These books are all still empty, these replicas of that book I saw in the storage room." Taehyun finally turned to him.

"Uh, you mean that sort of spellbook before?" He asked and Taehyun nodded before heading towards the door.

"Hey slow down! Wait up!"

"If my theory is right, I would be able to find the stockroom in this corner if I want to." Taehyun spoke confusing Beomgyu now.

"Shouldn't we look for Hyuka?" He asked but the younger seemed so determined over whatever he was doing, he seemed to not have heard him.

"There it is." Taehyun turned to him who was perplexed to see the door to the stockroom in a few seconds walk from the library. Then again, the last he recalled being in magic island were the rooms and passages in the school are wierd.

"I want to search for the book, if its not in our normal world then it could be here. You could look for Kai first hyung." Taehyun said as he entered the room before Beomgyu could even react.