°*• H⏱ur 3.2 •*°

~*☆*~

Soobin

      Soobin followed Yeonjun walking in a fast paced manner as if in a hurry. The older was so quick, he could barely keep up which is weird because Soobin was actually taller than the older... so why can't he keep up.

"Yeonjun hyung wait a minute!" He tried to call out but the older already entered a classroom.

He ran as fast as he could towards it and when he finally reached it. He saw Yeonjun seated with an open book on a desk. However the book looked weird... there was a square hole on half of its pages and the older was holding some sort of carving knife while cut out pages of the book lie around the desk and the floor.

"Hyung?" Soobin called and the older turned to him just as a hand held his shoulder making him jump back.

"Soobin hyung... I've been calling out to you guys..." Hueningkai was heaving deep breathes as he moved to enter and Soobin instinctively held the younger's arm as if stopping him making Hueingkai turn to him.

"What's wrong hyung?" The younger asked.

"Just..." he didn't know what to say, that he's a little creeped out?

"Guys come closer." Yeonjun's voice cut his thoughts as Hueningkai moved towards the older leaving him by the door.

"Soobin!" Yeonjun called and he snapped out and came towards them instead.

"I found this knife here with this book." Yeonjun explained.

"Did you do that to the book?" Soobin carefully asked and the older nodded.

"Well... I generally didn't mean to, but when I was checking the knife. A strong gush of wind blew, I cut myself slightly and the knife fell on the book's pages and you know what happened?" Yeonjun said, his eyes sparkling with amazement that the other two did not understand.

"Hyung, let us see your cut." Hueningkai started.

"Its fine, its just a small cut. Didn't hurt much." Yeonjun said.

"But hyung-"

"Listen, the knife fell on the pages and it struck the pages as if it was done forcibly. That's not normal, I knew something's wrong here..."

"...we're in that place again." Yeonjun finished and Soobin hitched a breathe looking around.

"So we're back? But... why are we in a school that looks like our school?" Hueningkai wondered.

"Who knows?" Yeonjun shrugged as he placed the knife down and got a pair of glasses in his pocket and played with it on top of the ruined book.

"Your first reaction after getting yourself cut by some carving knife which seemed to be inexplicably very sharp to cut through thick pages of paper just like that... is to play with it hyung?" Soobin said incredelously, he was slightly horrified by this.

1st of all, he felt bad for the book. 2nd the knife obviously is dangerous to play with and 3rd, Yeonjun seemed very calm about this.

"You guys were taking awhile so I busied myself." The older explained.

"No, you were just way too fast. We couldn't catch up." Soobin reasoned making the older frown.

"I don't think I was that fast, am I?" Yeonjun turned to Hueningkai who sighed.

"In truth, you were both so fast. It feels as if the floor was stretching for me to ever get near you as fast as I can. It was... weird." When Hueningkai said this, Soobin came to think of how it felt weird he could never catch up to the older.