°*• Chapter 30 •*°

•●~*☆*~●•

"I recall two different scenes of dreams before waking up in detention." Taehyun says.

"Wait, hold on. What do you mean by that exactly?" Yeonjun asks.

"Well, I'm sure that the dream... or dreams I had, were some moments that happened to me early before I got sent to detention." Taehyun's brows furrowed at the two different scenes.

"What happened in both then?" Soobin asked looking to the others who have curious faces then back to the younger.

"One was pretty normal, nothing quite eventful. Just the typical gossip of people in the locker area, I guess?" Taehyun paused thinking hard.

"Gossip?" Beomgyu questions and Taehyun nods.

"Yeah, something about some student messing the music room or something. They got detention." Taehyun shrugged as everyone nods. Although... he caught the oldest among them looking away instead.

The action made him a bit confused.

"Tae?" - Hueningkai

"Huh?" He turned to the sound of Hueningkai, who has worry all over his face staring at him as he cleared his throat.

"The other dream?" Beomgyu supplied, noticing the younger being lost in thought.

"Right.... it was... its very unnatural..." he started.

"How so?" Soobin asked.

"I was in the locker area as well but then... there's this static, ringing in my ear, loud and quite painful in a way. I had ran to the bathroom then I woke up here." Taehyun explained as everyone listens intently.

"With the other one, I simply went on to class normally until I went to detention and that's when I woke up." Taehyun finished. Every fiber of his brain felt like its on a frenzy.

"What do you think this means?" Taehyun looked at the others.

"Did any of us experienced that too?" Hueningkai asked and everyone else shook their heads except Taehyun.

"Are you feeling alright though Tyun?" Yeonjun spoke, finally looking at Taehyun.

"I'm fine I guess, its just that... it feels like the dreams I had are important. Like its supposed to mean something." Taehyun says, a little exasperated.

"Ok, which one do you think actually happened to you? You know, your hunch." Beomgyu supplied which made the younger sigh in disbelief.

"Would it be weird to say that they both felt real to me? Like they actually happened to me but... on the same day and same time? I could also never be sure." Taehyun explains, shaking his head in confusion.

"What if... what if they happened on different days? I mean, you can't remember right? And you can't be sure? Considering something off is really going on right now, whose to say that both scenarios aren't memories of some sort." Hueningkai suggested making the others quiet, even Taehyun.

"T-that's plausible... I mean the static thing happened before too-"

"Happened before?!" Beomgyu interrupts but Taehyun ignored his comment.

"-and that version of the dream didn't exactly show me getting to class or detention." Taehyun had thought then it could mean that the other dream... the one with the gossip, was really the actual day he got into detention.

Then Taehyun realized something from that dream before turning to the oldest who just spoke up.

"I'm sure we'll figure that out. For now, let's figure out exactly what's happening right now." Yeonjun changed the subject. They should really focus on the deja vu situation more.