°*• Chapter 6 •*°

~*☆*~

Taehyun

      Classes for the day ended quite early because of a general teacher's meeting and everyone get to have a free time.

Taehyun, at times like this would've spend his time in the library surrounded with books listening to music in his earpods or he would be in one of the school's music rooms practicing his vocals...

But no, he had to go to the damned storage room to clean because of some unfair detention he got. He admits, he's kinda salty about it so everytime their English teacher came to class... he makes sure to not pay attention. Eitherway, he's still capable of answering surprise quizzes and sudden oral recitations.

No hate to the English subject but Taehyun absolutely dettest their teacher ever since he corrected her once. It was once and he was being polite about it either.

But since that day, she would always target him on her sudden oral recitations, unnecessary spelling bees and unbearably long paragraph reading. He had to stand for like 5 minutes or so to finish reading a paragraph while the rest had shorter ones.

He never once faltered, he was great with English and his teacher knew that. Sooner or later, she'll eventually realize she's being petty towards a 15 year old.

However, he hated the fact that most of his classmates branded him as rude and a stinking know-it-all after that. Sometimes its sucks to try to help others when they don't appreciate it. Something Taehyun learned since that day.

      At the moment, Taehyun was looking for Hueningkai. Since they got to know that they're both trainees under Bighit Entertainment, Taehyun is in most speaking terms with him than any of his classmates.

     Hueningkai seemed cool amd friendly but Taehyun's a bit worried with making friends in general.

"Where did Kai go?" He wondered when Hueningkai was suddenly gone. They were both the last ones in their classroom and they decided to always head together to the stockroom when they had to clean.

      Taehyun went out of the room as he looked around for Hueningkai.

"Did he just went ahead? So much for a company." He commented as he sighed.

He took out his earpods and wore them but before he could even decide a song to play in his phone.

He heard a melodic sound...

He paused walking, his thumb hovering over his list of songs in his phone as the the melody filled his ears through his earpods.

It felt like he was underneath a beautiful sunset of orange mixed with pink and purple. He could almost feel the scent of flora wafting his nose blown by the gentle breeze. The tune was lovely, it made him feel warm...

"Taehyun-ah-" as soon as this voice  came, a sudden static cut the melody Taehyun was entranced with.

He yelped as he pulled out his earpods in his ears. It was a painful static, it felt like it bursted his eardrums.

"Hey Tae are you ok? Something wrong?" He looked up and it was Hueningkai looking at him slightly worried.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." Taehyun answered composing himself.

"Let's just go to the stockroom." He added.

Hueningkai

       They are now in the stockroom with the others. Hueningkai had now proceeded to clean along with them but he couldn't stop thinking about Taehyun awhile ago. After getting something to drink from the closest vending machine, he headed back to their classroom.

       Before he could even reach their room, Taehyun was just standing there slightly farther from their room. When he went and called him, he suddenly pulled out his earpods almost agressively as Taehyun cupped his ears. That really bothered Hueningkai especially that Taehyun simply shrugged it off when he asked if he was ok.

       Another thing that bothered him was Soobin, he found him in front of the stockroom at lunch while he was randomly roaming around. He didn't know what the older was doing there. He remembered how the older looked a little pale and was slightly shaking. He approached the older then who immediately shrugged it off when he asked what's wrong.

It truly bothered Hueningkai, he wanted to know if they are ok but they wouldn't tell him... He had his head hung low as he let out a sigh.

He froze when he looked up...

He blinked a few times for what he's seeing to sink into his system.

There was a pale shimmer of white, it looked like a person... like a girl...

Hueningkai felt himself shiver, he shook his head fast... he could just be imagining things, he was tired of many things after all. His mind could be playing tricks on him.

He slowly looked back to where he saw the ghostly figure...

It was gone...

He imagined it didn't he?

"Hueningkai, don't just stand there and help us clean." He snapped from his thoughts when he heard Yeonjun called out.

"Y-yeah sure thing." He smiled uneasily but none of them saw his unease.

The others continued to clean, they were already halfway done with cleaning the stockroom and he knew everyone was eager for it to be over. He was too...

Ignoring his lingering unease, he continued to clean the stockroom with the others. Afterall, he probably just imagined what he saw.

It can't possibly be real...

_______________°*•☆•*°_______________

It was 5:30 when the five of them decided to stop cleaning and head home.

"You're all heading to the station right?" Beomgyu asked all of them while they walked away from the stockroom to head to the lockers.

"Yeah..." almost all of them replied.

"Why don't we head there together!" Beomgyu suggested making the rest look at each other.

They all seemed like they don't really mind the company. Afterall, they're cool with each other's presence.

A series of "yeah sure" and "why not" came from the four and Beomgyu was delighted.

After taking their stuff in their respective lockers, the five boys all headed together to the station.

•●~*☆*~●•

NOTE:

Good day my dear readers! I hope you all enjoyed the updates so far 😊 Hope you'll look forward for the next!

Let me know what you think of the chapters so far 😊