°*• Chapter|End¿ •*°

___•*•___

In a hallway of their company building... Riki was running as fast as he could. He couldn't believe he'd woken up 10 minutes before his schedule. If he comes in late for practice, the dance instructor would surely scold him.

He's a really good dancer and was praised for it by the trainees' teacher. How would it look like for him to come late? He might look like he's showing off or slacking!

He most definitely can't look bad in front of everyone. Not to mention, he's still learning korean... how would he explain himself properly without getting nervous or stumbling over his words!

This is a nightmare!

While all these thoughts run down Riki's head, he made a sharp turn in one corner and slipped over something.

"Ah! That hurt... oh no! I'm gonna be la-" Riki hurriedly scrambled up when his foot hit something that rolled over making him halt.

He stared at the odd-looking object on the floor as he ducked over to reach it.

"What's this? A sort of dice or something?" Riki wondered aloud staring at the weird looking dice in his palm, momentarily forgetting his purpose.

Then an his phone rang, catching him by surprise as he took it out. His eyes widened, It was his alarm... HIS LATE!

"Shit!" He cursed and immediately apologized to his parents in his head for doing so.

He just pocketed the dice and hurriedly ran down the corridor to get to the practice room in full speed, hoping he wouldn't be later than a minute.

Unbeknownst to him, his pocket that contained the dice glowed ever so slightly...

"Li------¡tt-----tle $tars... what yosခခk' yo--- c@n chieve..."

An echo hung in the air, a soft echo... its tone somewhat glitching from something soft and calming to a deep low distorting bass.

"When the---- sTㅂrs lign... and the n----spken nvield."

An eerie aura hung to the slight trickle of gold dust as if wilting.

"Thre... wht----- yo sㅌㅌk $hall---- b flf¡lled."

The echo came quietly, unknown to every single person that ever held the magical dice or every person to experience magic... an oncoming wave lurking beneath the surface...

* . • ' * • . °•'☆'•° . • * ' • . *

Just as the members of ENHYPEN left, Soobin stared at the thing in his open palm. He held a what seemed to be a dice that he and his members know all too well.

"Soobin..." Yeonjun's voice brought him back.

"Is that a good idea?" Yeonjun continues.

"Its the dice, I just knew its the one we had bac-"

"I can tell that..." Yeonjun agrees eyeing the dice, slightly unsettled.

"Hyung, this thing helped us a lot of times remember?" Soobin noticed Yeonjun's solemn expression.

"I know, it just feels... off..." Yeonjun starts making Soobin look at the dice.

Its been so long since they saw it, did something change about it?

"Then... then its better with us than with them, right?" Soobin closed his hand on the dice meeting the older's gaze.

"I guess..." Yeonjun trailed.

"How come they have it though?" Yeonjun adds.

"I don't know, Heeseung and the others seem like they knew." Soobin thought.

"They seemed quite troubled though, when you took it from them." Yeonjun points out.

"They were... kinda acting secretive..." Soobin looked back at the direction ENHYPEN went, as he pockets the dice.

"Its interesting." He comments.

"Isn't it odd?" Yeonjun thought making Soobin look at him.

"It disappeared before and now its back." Yeonjun points out.

"Maybe... that's why its curious." Soobin explains and Yeonjun stared at him.

"Don't you think so, hyung?" He adds as Yeonjun sighs.

"Yeah, maybe... but I don't wanna be distracted by it. The last time..." Yeonjun swallowed, struggling to even say it.

"Hyung, we know. That wasn't your fault." Soobin patted the Yeonjun's back, knowing that deep down it bothers the older.

"Yeah, you guys told me. Just didn't change the fact that I acted on it." Yeonjun shakes his head to rid off the thought.

"Look on the bright side hyung! We're doing pretty well now, aren't we?" Soobin chuckled.

"Yeah, I'd like for that to stay the same." Yeonjun turned to him.

"Does it bother you?" Soobin met the older's eyes.

"I don't know... something just feels..." Yeonjun paused, sighing.

"...different... They seemed really worried." Yeonjun continued.

"ENHYPEN..." Soobin eyed the older who simply nodded.

"Do you think... something happened?" Soobin finished.

Just then, an echo passed through them like a whisper in their ear that made them freeze.

"L¡ttl sTrs..."

•●~*[•💠•]*~●•

A/N:

Good day my dear readers! I hope you enjoyed the journey of Magic Hour! I greatly appreciate you guys for continuously waiting on the updates on this story and now we're at the end... I truly thank you for reading my story...

P.S. Oh yeah, I added the point to which Ni-ki got the dice and a direct connection to Borderline...