°*• H⏱ur 5:⁵³ •*°

~*☆*~

      After their tiring practice for the 3rd mission, they headed home to rest. They all had such an eventful afternoon that it was either they were focusing on practice or discussing their verses and harmonies or occasionally talking about their latest experience in magic island and during blue hour on their break. Their discussion lasted to their gc before Yeonjun reminded everyone again not to get to distracted with it as they still need to practice more. With that, Soobin advised all of them to rest early...

Taehyun

A jolt made his heart beat fast as he gasped, eyeing his surroundings.

A field of purplish flowers...

An empty darkness...

A seat of vinery flowers...

Looking around at the vastness of the field, his wet steps echoing...

He looked over and saw a person...

Hyung?

"GAH!!!" Taehyun abruptly got up in his bed, sweat trickling on the side of his forehead.

"What... was... that..." he took deep breathes as he wiped his fore turning to find his phone.

5:53 am

     He heaved a sigh as he lied down on his bed trying to remember the nightmare. Why in the world would he dream something like that? It seemed lovely and pretty but for some unknown reason... it scared him...

      He could barely recall the dream exactly as it was. Just the person he felt he saw in the dream brought him to intense nervous worry.

He dialed his number continuously until he picked up.

"Hyung are y-"

"Taehyun hey-" They both said together in the line. Taehyun however heaved a deep breathe upon hearing the older's voice.

"What's wrong?" The older asked.

"I just... some stupid dream. Are you alright Yeonjun hyung?" He asked when he realized that there's a slight quiver on the older's voice. Either due to waking up early or somehing else entirely.

"Oh! Yeah I'm fine, I guess. Just some nightmare I woke up from." Yeonjun chuckled.

Yeonjun

      Yeonjun woke up with a start, sweating profusely from a nightmare he just have. He practically couldn't think of anything but the image he saw... bloodied, wrecked everything, thunders bellowing and a dark sky...

He's quite unsure how the dream came to be that way but that's what he recalled.

"Yeonjun hyung?" Taehyun's voice snapped him back from replaying the horrid nightmare.

"What? Did you say something?" He asked.

"I was asking about your nightmare hyung but you weren't answering." Taehyun explained sounding worried.

"Oh sorry, I was a little distracted." He chuckled.

"Hyung I'm worried, nothing's going on right? You're ok?" Taehyun asked again making him smile a bit.

"I feel much better now if you care like this Tyun." He chuckled.

"Hyung!~" Taehyun pushed.

"What exactly did you dream about to call me this early being all worried." Yeonjun smiled.

"Uh well... I saw... well its..." Yeonjun waited for the younger to complete his sentence. For some reason, he gets this feeling like Taehyun's dream relates to the one he have... which makes no total sense to him the moment the thought formed in his head.